Eberron: Stone of Sorrows

Land Outcast

Explorer
"So, the green road shall be"
Seeing Khek wasn't just iddling up there, Eraiz starts climbing to join and see what is there to be found. Mabe now his tracking skills can be of help.

Climb: d20+9=15

Last edited:

spidertrag

First Post
Green road impressions

the group gathers around the hole that the diminuative Khek has found---Darr-Ghem notices several tracks upon the road---most are 'drow sized' or a little larger---a few, appear to be reptillian in nature, as well as a few appear to be those of arachnid origin.

the trail continues for about several miles & ends where several trees have been felled & apparently 'worked' for some unknown purpose.

At this point, the group is some two miles from a trail that will lead to Rea'tha in the Shadowed vale ...

Land Outcast

Explorer
While he is searching the area... [d20+7= 15]

"This is far too easy, and far too strange, Reptilians AND Arachnids?"

-I guess this path will only lead to an ambush, but it's the only way-

"Shall we follow on this tracks, or shall we discuss about this?"

Prof Yeti

First Post
Darr-Ghen Cyn'myl Ranger/ Wizard

"I agree ever discovery only adds more questions, while leaving the original unanswered. Do these tracks show the fiends or who they fiends want us to fight, namely each other?" Taran sweeps his gaze around to all of his companions. "But for the time being I believe we should be on to the Shadowed Vale and Rea'tha. What think you all?"

While waiting for the others to reply he unshoulders his bow and readies his arrows. "No matter cousins, whichever path we follow I would prepare for the possibility of ambush mentioned before."

TroyXavier

First Post
Korsinaa Sorcerer

"I agree. The Shadowed Vale seems to be the way to go. I'm ready if the rest of the group is" *Korsianna readjusts her outfit and kicks her back feet into the ground showing that she is ready to leave.*

Mista Collins

First Post
While in the saddle of her mount, Xu'dra loosens the oversized scorpion chain from her shoulders and holds it ready. Parts of the thick metal drag on the ground. "Well said, the both of you. I am ready to ride to the Shadowed Vale."

Land Outcast

Explorer
"Ok, when, and I say when, not if, we are attacked, we must capture a prisioner. More information wouldn't hurt" "I am eager to be on my way to the Shadowed vale"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Khek Tin'll Cleric/Rogue

Wishing that he had of been able to thank the Elder for her direction before they left the clearing Khek fingers the piece of hemp rope that he found "hehe the impetuousness of youth" he mutters to himself "Acch I wish we had the ability to magically find the rope this piece was cut from".

"Yes on to the Shadowed Vale" he says to the group at large as he scampers into the thick boughs that provide the roof for the Green Way.

Remove ads