• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Cedious

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Cedious, I recommend you format your post in the following way in the future:
[sblock]OOC: 30 power points left.
if friendly he stands and listens but does not say anything.
If hostile and has multiple targets he casts energy missile (fire) at the first thing he sees.
If hostile and only one enemy he casts energy cone at it. (fire)
[sblock=Concealing Amorpha]Concealing Amorpha
Metacreativity (Creation)
Level: Psion/wilder 2, psychic warrior 2
Display: Material; see text
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 0 ft.
Effect: Quasi-real amorphous film centered on you
Duration: 1 min./level (D)
Power Points: 3

Using concealing amorpha, you weave a quasi-real membrane around yourself. You remain visible within the translucent, amorphous enclosure. This distortion grants you concealment (opponents have a 20% miss chance), thanks to the rippling membrane encasing your form. You can pick up or drop objects, easily reaching through the film. Anything you hold is enveloped by the amorpha. Likewise, you can engage in melee, make ranged attacks, and manifest powers without hindrance.[/sblock]
[sblock=Energy Missle]Energy Missile
Psychokinesis [see text]
Level: Kineticist 2
Display: Auditory
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./ level)
Targets: Up to five creatures or objects; no two targets can be more than 15 ft. apart.
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex half or Fortitude half; see text
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 3

Upon manifesting this power, you choose cold, electricity, fire, or sonic. You release a powerful missile of energy of the chosen type at your foe. The missile deals 3d6 points of damage to each creature or object you target, to the maximum of five targets. You cannot hit the same target multiple times with the same manifestation of this power.

Cold: A missile of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die. The saving throw to reduce damage from a cold missile is a Fortitude save instead of a Reflex save.
Electricity: Manifesting a missile of this energy type provides a +2 bonus to the save DC and a +2 bonus on manifester level checks for the purpose of overcoming power resistance.
Fire: A missile of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die.
Sonic: A missile of this energy type deals -1 point of damage per die and ignores an object’s hardness.
This power’s subtype is the same as the type of energy you manifest.
Augment: For every additional power point you spend, this power’s damage increases by one die (d6) and its save DC increases by 1.[/sblock]
[sblock=Energy Cone]Energy Cone
Psychokinesis [see text]
Level: Kineticist 3
Display: Auditory
Range: 60 ft.
Area: Cone-shaped spread
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex half or Fortitude half; see text
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 5

Upon manifesting this power, you choose cold, electricity, fire, or sonic. You create a cone of energy of the chosen type, extending outward from your hand, that deals 5d6 points of damage to every creature or object within the area.

Cold: A cone of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die. The saving throw to reduce damage from a cold cone is a Fortitude save instead of a Reflex save.
Electricity: Manifesting a cone of this energy type provides a +2 bonus to the save DC and a +2 bonus on manifester level checks for the purpose of overcoming power resistance.
Fire: A cone of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die.
Sonic: A cone of this energy type deals -1 point of damage per die and ignores an object’s hardness.
This power’s subtype is the same as the type of energy you manifest.
Augment: For every additional power point you spend, this power’s damage increases by one die (d6). For each extra two dice of damage, this power’s save DC increases by 1.[/sblock][/sblock]

sure thing, i can do that, I post at work so im somtimes in a hurry :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Cedious said:
sure thing, i can do that, I post at work so im somtimes in a hurry :)
I just thought it might be easier for you and for mega to read. It's not for me, just an idea.

Cedious

First Post
*UPDATE*

Mega has lost his internet and phone :p
someone please tell him to pay his bill on time... anyway he said he will be back thursday or friday.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI - Ozmar is dealing with new job issues, but intends to be around more, hopefully soon. Just was exchanging e-mails with him.

Cedious

First Post
Bront said:
FYI - Ozmar is dealing with new job issues, but intends to be around more, hopefully soon. Just was exchanging e-mails with him.

Thanks for the update i will pass the info onto mega (andy)
If andy is out for any longer then that i will write up what is going on with our char's for him, i have a little bit more freedom to read and reply then what he does :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
If so, remember to "accidentally" give everyone 10000xp and make all the baddies die. ;)

MadMaxim

First Post
Cedious said:
*UPDATE*

Mega has lost his internet and phone :p
someone please tell him to pay his bill on time... anyway he said he will be back thursday or friday.
Ah, that explains the lack of updates.

Cedious

First Post
Well its friday and mega still not have phone :(

i think he said somthing about the banks being closed for some holiday and the phone company could not cash his check or somthing like that i don't know was not really paying attention.

Remove ads