• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Cedious

First Post
whaaaa thats really not fair.
Mega knows how i do things he should have anticipated what i was going to say and told me not to!
If anything he should be to blame not us! he was the one who forgot to pay his bills!
BLAME MEGA BLAME MEGA!

:eek:

Cedious

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
What, are you trying to get killed? ;)

allways, i love it when mega tries to kill my players, or at least hinder there progress and then i get out of it either from luck or me knowing somthing is up.

Cedious said:
LOL why is it i get in more trouble then the person who suggested it (mentioning no names)

*crys in a sobbing lump on the floor*

Ahhh never mind mega just wants to see a nice rogue in this party anyway :)

so long as he is not Cedious, a relative of Cedious or at least the stats are done by 32 pt system!

Cedious said:
whaaaa thats really not fair.
Mega knows how i do things he should have anticipated what i was going to say and told me not to!
If anything he should be to blame not us! he was the one who forgot to pay his bills!
BLAME MEGA BLAME MEGA!:eek:

hummmm.... cleric demilich - follower of Loviatar.

Cedious said:
allways, i love it when mega tries to kill my players, or at least hinder there progress and then i get out of it either from luck or me knowing somthing is up.

You know ....I should suggest to Bill that when you run into the remains of Boddynoc that I remind him how you sat out that battle. The same battle he was killed in along with two others.

Cedious

First Post
megamania said:
You know ....I should suggest to Bill that when you run into the remains of Boddynoc that I remind him how you sat out that battle. The same battle he was killed in along with two others.

bah, humbug... thats really unfair WHO was the one who turned them evil anyway? *cough you cough*

yeah thats what i thought!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Cedious said:
If he tried to kill your characters, they'd be dead many times over. ;)

Remove ads