[Eberron] The Forgotten Forge

MadMaxim

First Post
Once Lady Elaydren leaves, Gannon turns to face the group: "Well, people..." He looks very thoughtful as he continues. "We've come this far together. I believe we can accomplish a lot more than just running around fetching minor artifacts for nobles. We have some obvious choices here: Go to Xen'drik or stay here and wait for Lady Elaydren to come up with some new deal for us. I don't feel like doing the lady any more favors at the moment, to be honest." He pauses for a little while and drinks some ale. Wiping his mouth with left hand, he continues.

"I've always been interested in seeing what's fascinating about Xen'drik. On the other hand, we obviously have some competition regarding artifact-gathering. The letter we found on the destroyed warforged gives me the impression that someone doesn't like what we're doing, so we could try to look into that even though we don't have much to go on. Honestly, I think we should go to Xen'drik, but we need to stay alert because we must be dealing with some pretty good scouts and spies. What do you think?"

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Rawhide looks thoughtful for a moment - an odd look on the shifter's face, to be sure - and finally replies. "Is these Xendrics good ta eat? If so mes in!" He grins proudly...

Remove ads