[Eberron] The Forgotten Forge

MadMaxim

First Post
"The metal dogs took you down, Rawhide. Fortunately, Plonk was quick enough to open the door from the inside making Flawed and I able to join your little fight. I must admit they're pretty good shots, considering armed combat isn't their main focus. I went head to head with both of the dogs and managed to smash them apart with my trusty morningstar. You don't anger a holy man and get away with it..." Gannon says to Rawhide while smiling. He knows that he was extremely lucky, but he also knows that in order to earn the shifter's trust he will most likely have to prove himself as a warrior.

Gannon gets to his feet and walks over to Plonk, grabs one of the rods and stands next to the matching hole. "Ready when you are, artificer..."

OOC: Gannon converted his divine favor into a cure light wounds spell.

Ashy

First Post
Rawhide returns Gannon's smile and nods, although you get the idea that the shifter really did not quite get all of the message - very likely too many words in a single message. Nevertheless, he looks to the cleric and replies, "Otay - tell me what to do now, Boss!", and grins...

Krug

Newshound
"Lets do it!" says Plonk, waiting unti his companions are ready and then inserting the rods at the same time. His heart beat with excitement, eager to see the effects. I just hope this doesn't result in a repeat of the explosion of '92... he thought to himself.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Flawed, Plonk, Gannon: As you insert the rods, an arc of electricity jumps from the forge and into the three of you [2 hp electrical damage for Plonk and Flawed, 1 hp electrical damage for Gannon]. Apparently, they need to be inserted in a specific way.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I don't think the book will help us anymore. I suggest trying out the rods in increasing number of faces. First the triangular one." Flawed immediately does so. If it suffers no electric jolt, it then inserts the other rods.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Flawed: Your intuition has served you well, and you find that the rods click into place as you insert them. The forge opens up, not unlike the jaws of a great beast, and a sliding panel in the back rolls to the side, revealing a small vault.

Assumption: Plonk checks for traps, and [Search check] finds none.

Everyone: Inside the vault, you find two sacks filled with old coins (one of silver, one of gold), 4 ancient gold ingots, four stoppered vials, a scroll case, and an adamantine plate shaped into a seven-pointed star, roughly six inches wide from point to point. This last item must be the schema.

Remove ads