EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Slight change of style. Instead of a stead fast I will reply / add to the main story twice a week I will update once 3-4 people have commented. When it comes to combat I will wait for everyone's comments before replying.

I mentioned it is a few PM but I have not run a PbP in many years. If you disagree with something I am doing or wish to change it up some PLEASE let me know. The game is only good if everyone is having fun.

I am trying to make it that the game goes entirely as you want. This means if you want to stay in Yrlag, I can do that. If you want New Water only I can do that. The Hidden.... etc.....

I have been developing this area for over five years, I have a lot of stuff in my head about Yrlag, New Water and The Hidden.

cannith magewright.jpg

Nanna d' Cannith

pathfinderq1

First Post
Juts to let everyone know, I will be traveling for the holiday with limited (at best) internet access from Tuesday through probably Saturday. Chevri will be content to tag along with the group- feel free to NPC her if needed to advance the plot, though I expect things may be slow all around.

Sezarious

Explorer
Juts to let everyone know, I will be traveling for the holiday with limited (at best) internet access from Tuesday through probably Saturday. Chevri will be content to tag along with the group- feel free to NPC her if needed to advance the plot, though I expect things may be slow all around.

Ohhhhhh! I wondered where you went. Cool. No worries. Have fun!

Radaceus

Adventurer
Bump :)
Just checking in
Was very busy with work all week, Factory Manager and Christmas rush/we close up shop for two weeks next week and have a lot of trucks to load!

The narrative in the IC sort of skipped passed me ( not complaining at all), but I've been reserved to let the House Cannith things, as well as any of the others interests pan out before I jumped back into the IC.

Remove ads