EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
From the count of it, looks like you have your slots taken. I am bowing out, as the other 2 are already finishing up their characters. Wish I could have joined, but good luck to you all.

Sezarious

Explorer
Looks like I rolled a perfect average for my fighter hp, with max for my sorcerer. Not bad:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?340379-Test-the-dice-roller/page15&p=6759561#post6759561

So, is the Magic Items Compendium an ok source to use? It's the boots and the crystal that come from it. Otherwise, also in the MiC are a couple of "Wayfarers" items which were pretty cool. A magic sleeping bag that basically allowed you to endure elements and sped up natural healing and a compass that could fit an ioun stone and had the light cantrip at will.

Looks like I rolled a perfect average for my fighter hp, with max for my sorcerer. Not bad:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?340379-Test-the-dice-roller/page15&p=6759561#post6759561

So, is the Magic Items Compendium an ok source to use? It's the boots and the crystal that come from it. Otherwise, also in the MiC are a couple of "Wayfarers" items which were pretty cool. A magic sleeping bag that basically allowed you to endure elements and sped up natural healing and a compass that could fit an ioun stone and had the light cantrip at will.

Works for me

Looks like......
1 Raaiceus - elf Rogue3/Ranger2
2 Orranius - Kalashtar- Psion5
3 Asmodeuslore - Human Artificer5
4 Sezarious - human- Fighter4/Sorcerer1
5 Scotley - Human- Cleric5 War / Glory
6 pathfinderq1 - Shifter- Ranger1/Druid4 . Going Moonspeaker. BUT NEEDS TO FINISH CHARACTER

Scott Dewar as backup.

Two others in back up that have been in contact with me but through this thread.

IMAGE 01 KORRANBERG CHRONICLE.jpg

Funny what you find left on the floor of a sailing ship......

Activity on the Docks

IMAGE 03 YRLAG DOCK YELLOW O a.jpg

IMAGE 003 YRLAG DOCK MAP
A PIERS THEY SIT ABOUT TEN FEET ABOVE WATER LEVEL MADE OF WOOD COULD USE SOME REPAIR.
B SMALL PILES OF CRATES AND BARRELLS. POSSIBLY SOME OF THESE ARE SUPPLIES FOR THE SHIP YOU JUST LEFT.
C THIS AREA HAS A FEW VENDORS AND GROUPS OF PEOPLE. THE VENDORS ARE HOPING TO SELL MAPS AND GUIDES TO NEW EXPLORERS AND ADVENTURERS. THE GROUPS OF PEOPLE VARY FROM LOCALS, SEEDY LOOKING DOCK WORKERS AND A FEW GROUPS OF ADVENTURERS ALSO TAKING IN THE SCENE
D BRIDGE TO THE LEFT OF YOU LEADS TO MORE DOCK AREAS AND SOME POSSIBLE TAVERNS. THERE IS A LOT OF TRAFFIC FROM WALKERS AND ALSO MERCHANTS WITH CARTS OF FRUIT AND HOMEMADE TOOLS OF THE SWAMP. HUNDA STICKS, STILTS AND WATER FISHING SPEARS.
E BRIDGE TO THE RIGHT WORKS TOWARDS THE FAMED DRAGON ROAD. THIS IS A HEAVILY GUARDED BRIDGE AND ROADWAY THAT RISES OVER THE MAIN DOCK. IT IS USED BY THE AGENTS OF HOUSE THARASHK TO TRANSPORT THEIR PRECIOUS EBERRON DRAGONSHARDS FROM THE SWAMP TO THEIR COMPOUND IN THE BAY.

Radaceus

Adventurer
I had left one thing glaringly unfinished last night, before we were en route, may i have exchanged most of my remaining coin for gem for transport?

Remove ads