• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Tarnemelk stands up and says- "Calm yourself warrior" He weaves his hands as if molding a clay ball which enlarges and he thrusts it onto the chest of the half-dragon. The ooze quickly spreads across his body to restrain him. It is hard to say if it will hold.

Torlank snarls and tries to get up quickly. He looks like he is in a berserker rage.

The adventurer from the Hidden runs to the door to leave in a panic.

Slamfist huffs and stands up and loudly marches over to the 1/2 dragon warrior. He looks down at the snarling warrior with a disappointed stance.

Cyric......

Sezarious

Explorer
Cyric draws his scythe and moves over to the doorway, stopping momentarily around the corner with a quick glance, he moves in swiftly, trying to avoid bumping into the man fleeing in fear as he glances at the angry half-dragon.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry i gaven't been around much. I've been recently getting back into study routine and that ACTUALLY helps accomodate for my PBP time, so i should be back to normal now with any luck. If Cyric has only got about as much movement as he described, he will stop there, otherwise, i will edit this with additional action where he will move forward and attempt a trip attack with his scythe against the aggressor. I will add some conversation too if that's the case. Either way, here is the roll for trip just in case.
[roll0][/sblock]

Last edited:

Cyric 23
Tarnemelk 20
Vorik 19
Glamour (the bard) 15
Dairken 13
Torlank (1/2 dragon) 12
Surviving adventurer 6
Slamfist (warforged) 2

"That should hold him. What has happened?"

Vorik-