EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Radaceus

Adventurer
Dairken

[section]
"Bodhraigh!" the elf curses in his native tongue.
Stepping back into the fray, he produces his dagger cupped against his wrist, and turns his rapier to strike with the flat of the blade, and dances in behind the dragonkin.
[/section]
[sblock=Elvish]' Bother!'[/sblock]
[sblock= Actions]
Attempting to help subdue the Half-dragon
+1 Rapier[roll0]{-4 TWF,+2 for flanking}
Nonlethal [roll1]
Dagger [roll2]{-8 TWF,+2 for flanking}
Nonlethal [roll3]
[/sblock]

Dairken Stats

The Tavern owner spots the lone human before his tavern. "The damned adventurers have a dragon-man in their midst and he has gone insane! It is killing everyone within the tavern!" He looks to the man then to his tavern in a pleading way.

Inside the beatings continue. The half-dragon gets in another crushing strike (crit) on the shifter whom goes limp and thus caste aside as two new attackers come striking him with their weapon handles. "Raaaaaaarrrgh!" It snarls. The snarl is interrupted by more strikes from the elf and cleric.

The kalashar spots more beetles skitter under the enraged fighter. They disappear under his massive bulk.

Graybeard

Explorer
Breyten d'Denieth

Breyten let a wry smile cross his lips. Since his arrival in this sorry excuse for a town he had been keeping a casual eye on any and all adventuring groups. In his experience, they usually caused trouble and in this place, that wasn't difficult. On top of all that, there was something strange going on here with the sudden appearance of the valley but he had not discovered any additional information regarding that.

"Adventurers can be difficult to handle. Nothing but trouble in my experience. I offer you my services to deal with the problem. For now, it would be safer if you stayed outside until the problem can be solved."

Without waiting for a reply from the harried barkeep, he calmly and confidently strode inside, his hand resting on the hilt of his signature weapon.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Rolach du Buergois

human ranger 173x291.jpg

"Where are these bugs from? They are not magical, they are not showing up to my arcane sighting. Well, in the interest of civility, let's put this guy to sleep, Eh?"

The mystery man who has recently entered the tavern removes a club with a free hand and hefts it, then leans down and smacks the dragon born with it, clearly not meant to not kill him, but only to knock out the unruly creature.

non-lethal attack
non lethal attack: 1D20-2 = [17]-2 = 15

Damage, non lethal
_: 1D6+1 = [3]+1 = 4

Last edited:

Sezarious

Explorer
"Ahah! Glad I was doing as our new 'healer' recommends! Yes, well this just adds to the mystery of them doesn't it. If they're not magical, then what are they?"cyric smiles in the mans direction as he further clubs the dragornborn.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Rolach du Buergois

human ranger 173x291.jpg

"I am sorry, but I am not a healer, just so you know."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Vorik is momentarily confused by the newcomers, but quickly turns back to the bug problem with his weapon.

OOC: [sblock=rolls] [roll0] [roll1] [/sblock]

Remove ads