• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Eberron] What Lurks Below (IC)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Assuming B6 doesn't get into melee range with me, I'm going to 5' to J13, draw my whip, and try to disarm him. If he does, I'll 5' to L13 instead.

Oh, and I will use an Action Point on the opposed roll.

"Hmph. No more weapon for you!" Dormon pulls out his whip and slings it at his enemy's weapon...

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
Jeth'bar turns to check on Jannis. Seeing that Gedward is present, he turns and fires two more arrows into the attackers straight ahead of him.

(OOC- 2 shots at B3. I'm not sure if I have a chance to hit the halfling, but I'll take the penelty to avoid that.)

P0L

Explorer
The scratches only fuel Kort's anger. He starts RAGING and swings at the uninjured attacker.

ooc:
2pt power attack: melee +7 for 1d10+10 :]
8 rounds of rage left

Wyrmslayer

First Post
Kennith's next thought was to disemboweled the shifter that had make mincemeat out of his dog. However, the rational part of his brain told him that the bandit is worth much more to them alive than dead. Kennith's feelings relunctantly agreed with this. Putting his wand back to his belt, Kennith pull out his crossbow, aim it at the bandits nearest to their employer and fire a shot.

(ooc: Standard action= fire crossbow at B6)

Last edited:

The Baron

First Post
Tykri stands at ready, watching as the shifter in front of Gedward decides on his next move. As the shifter hesitates, Kennith sees a small opening, swings out his crossbow and fires off a haphazard bolt. The shot sails far over everyone's head and dissappears into the darkness and the rain.

Kort, now full of fury, brings his greatsword around, attempting to down the uninjured attacker. However, his fierce swing is a little too fierce; he almost loses grips of the wet hilt of his greatsword and has to stop and pull back so as to not send his weapon flying into the distance.

Dormon uncoils his whip at his feet and launches the end towards the nearby attacker. The whip snaps out and coils around the blade of the dagger. With a quick tug, the blade is easily dislodges from the shifter's grip. It falls to the ground below and sticks hilt up in the mud. The shifter's face turns from uncertainty to fear as he begins to realize how outnumbered - and outclassed - he is.

Jeth'bar fires off two more arrows at the melee surrounding the halfling, but both shots sail through empty air, his caution not to hit his traveling companion and the weather both playing a serious role in his unsuccessful volley.

The bandits near the halfling manuever to flank him. Each one unleashes a flurry of attacks on the raging warrior, but their technique lacks finesse. Despite this, two daggers manage to find the mark, leaving holes in the flanked halfling's flesh.

ooc:
Tykri - readying an attack, no movement
Kennith - attack = 3 (miss), no movement
Kort - attack = 1 (miss), no movement; Again, P0L, thank you for the great map! Sorry about the failure. :\ from the shifters: hit 1 = 5 dmg; hit 2 = 3 dmg; hp now 9/28
Dormon - attack = 15 (hit and disarm!); now at J13
Jeth'bar - attack1 = 11 (miss), attack2 = 4 (miss), no movement
waiting on Gedward...

The Baron

First Post
The shifter, now with only one dagger to face his shielded foe, Gedward, shuffles backwards and starts making a guarded retreat. As he does this, he reaches into his belt and pulls out another dagger to fill his empty hand. He disappears into the edge of the darkness.

ooc:
knew I forgot some things.
B3 now at R15
B4 now at T15
B5 now at 10' west of A14

PlotMonster

First Post
As Gedward sees the immediate threat back up, he glances around the fight. Noticing there are still several bandits near Jannis, he moves as quickly as he can to the aid Kort.

ooc: I move 30' to almost reach Kort, a full round action.

Sorry for the delayed post, my brother was in from out of town this past weekend weekend.

The Baron

First Post
Gedward rushes past Jannis, who is now visibly breathing. Gedward stays on guard, though, still aware of the pitch black night surrounding him. He approaches the melee with the barbarian, bearing down on the flank of his enemy.

ooc: Gedward now at P15
round 3: Tykri, Kennith, Kort, Dorman, Jeth'bar, shifters, Gedward

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Not wanting to relinquish his advantage, Dormon runs at his opponent while whipping out his rapier. He is clearly annoyed by now -- the rain isn't helping either, though, "Yaarg!"

OOC: I'm not 100% sure about this. Put away whip with a move action, and I can charge 10' as a standard action, right? And I can pull out a weapon as part of a move. Since three people go before me, I might change my action, though.

Krug

Newshound
Tykri steps forward and swings at the nearest shifter with her sword. She will attempt to flank the creature if possible.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads