• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Ebon Shroud: Mega Adventure by Richard Pett and Nick Logue...now Pathfinderized!

Nlogue

First Post
Hi All!

Ebon Shroud (scroll down to view) is a mega-adventure/mini-setting by Richard Pett and Nicolas Logue. And now you can get it PATHFINDERIZED!!!

The supplement will come out in OGL 3.5, Pathfinder Compatible and other systems as well. Ordering gets you PDFs of every version and print version of whichever you choose (you tell us when the book is ready to ship).

Pre Order the book now and save $10 (the Pre Order price is only $29.99).

Grab a sneak peak of one of Ebon Shroud's villains.

Cruciata Navaar

Does the pre-order stay open until after I get my Razor Coast? I would really like to see the style of 'Sinister Adventures' first before I pre-order another item. But if the pre-order closes before I get Razor Coast, the savings are hard to turn down and probably worth the risk ;)

Thanael

Explorer
The preview picture is great as is the Razorcoast art. I think the cover art of Ebon Shroud is not up to it at all. Is that cover stilll a mockup?

Last edited:

Remove ads