D&D 5E EB's One Shot: Legends are Made, not Born (OOC)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Folks, I'm taking 2 weeks of vacation, and will be travelling for the next week. I don't expect to be posting much for the next week, so I apologize for this. I'll try to catch up when I return, but I'll be heavily involved in many outdoor projects, so my posting will be irregular. I understand this may make me miss the first game, but that's life!
Cheers,

SG

EarlyBird

Explorer
Hey Folks, I'm taking 2 weeks of vacation, and will be travelling for the next week. I don't expect to be posting much for the next week, so I apologize for this. I'll try to catch up when I return, but I'll be heavily involved in many outdoor projects, so my posting will be irregular. I understand this may make me miss the first game, but that's life!
Cheers,

SG

If it takes the next week to get set up/characters checked then you can be in SG.

Just get your character up for me to check over if you can.

And the adventure should be quick.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Party so far:
1) reserved for [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION] (hope you wish to join this first foray as your input has helped to get it all started)
I'm certainly still interested. I made my first character in the RG, I kept his background fairly simple for now. I feel like there's a fair amount of overlap with other created characters, so I don't know if I should perhaps flesh out one of my other slots as well, or just see how things shape up.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Update

Party so far:
1) hafrogman: Hassan Verduk human male, paladin 1
2) tglassy: unknown
3) Steve Gorak: unknown
4) Charwoman Gene: Barbarian or Bard
possible
5)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Hassan checks out as ready. - We are in the Forgotten Realms so do you want him to be from one of the Ten Towns? or is his people further east of that location?

Will check all characters eventually, may take some time.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hassan checks out as ready. - We are in the Forgotten Realms so do you want him to be from one of the Ten Towns? or is his people further east of that location?
I'm honestly kind of fuzzy on my FR geography, so anywhere where there is room for a mountain and a small-ish tribe of gold dragon worshiping barbarians, that's where he's from :D I can change the word 'north' to east, west, south, 'across the sea' or whatever makes sense.

Remove ads