• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

Is that a reference to WKRP in Cincinnati or an independent joke? Venus Flytrap chastised Johnny Fever for failing to inform him of his skin tone as well.

The Reserves Bench now xD

tenor.gif

tglassy

Adventurer
Yay! Can I get in that list? And is a Ghostwise halfling Druid ok or should I choose one of the SCAG classes?

Sent from my iPad using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
And the RG is up

And the guest list is set. Welcome everyone to the game.

1. ArchfiendBobbie - female drow paladin (oath of the crown)
2. Searinox Nagharha - male elf wizard (bladesinger)
3. JustinCase - human warlock (undying)
4. jumucchiello - ?? swashbuckling rogue
5. tglassy - ghostwise halfling druid (like you to be shepherd - instead of hawk makes an Owl spirit)
6. hero4hire - ??? unknown at this time

EarlyBird

Explorer
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] - I know a moon cirscle would put you in the fight more, but thinking it best if the group had an extra healer/fodder conjurer. I am also trying to still get people to use things that aren't used all the time, part of the bad charm of this game.

tglassy

Adventurer
EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (recruiting 2 more)

I understand that, it’s just...with those low ability scores, a -2 total, I can only prepare 1+ my levels worth of spells and I won’t be able to fight worth anything. So I’ll be nerfed on spells known, and in fighting.

Moon Druid fixes the bad abilities directly, and Land gives me more spells known, both fixing problems caused by those ability scores. Shepherd makes me a good summoner...at level 5, when he can start summoning. Until then, I’m going to be a one shot wonder. Create a cool effect once a day, and prepare only a few spells. No real skills, no fighting ability, few spells known. It’s like the worst nerf imaginable. I can prepare healing spells and turn into a weasel at level 2. I’m going to be a drag on the team.

To tell you the truth, if you want a healer I’d rather be an Arcane Cleric, since no one has chosen one yet. I figured we’d get at least one.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads