• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

tglassy

Adventurer
Also, it didn’t work for Justin’s stats. His added all four Dice. His numbers should be 15, 15, 9, 8, 10 and 12. Maybe we should just stick to coyote code.

EarlyBird

Explorer
There has to be something there.

STR: 7
DEX: 13 (+2)
CON: 10
INT: 8
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 10

Not a child, maybe an unruly teenager who left home without telling anyone.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Also, it didn’t work for Justin’s stats. His added all four Dice. His numbers should be 15, 15, 9, 8, 10 and 12. Maybe we should just stick to coyote code.

Well spotted! Hmm, in that case my stats are still good, but not as good as I thought.

tglassy

Adventurer
2 +1s, a -2 and a -1. I’m still in the negative. Just means all my ASIs are going to be used on ASIs.

Of course, if I can go with Druid, I can do Moon Druid, and still be useful. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
I'm still curious as to which underdark race he chose.

For backstory this adventure will start everyone together in the current employ of the reknown treasure hunter Veradda Stoor. Going to play one of the expeditions as a start up, and then go from there.

INFO: Met Veradda in Waterdeep, how is up to you. And then she set you off as a group to retrieve a treasure cache, and meet her in Nightstone afterward. Her business in Nightstone is why she didn't go in the first place. Not an elaborate start, but their is a lot of adventure ahead of us.

Remove ads