• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Editors needed for d20 fantasy and d20 modern

Cathix

First Post
Dog Soul Publishing needs experienced editors to work on five different projects that are nearing their completion. One out of the five is a d20 modern adventure, the other four use d20 fantasy rules.

While we would prefer people with prior editing experience, we will consider anyone with an excellent grasp of grammar and considerable gaming experience in d20 modern or fantasy. The latter group will have to take a brief editing test. Dog Soul pays editors 5 - 10% of each book's cover price, per each sale, depending on the extent of the editing that needs to be done.

Those interested please contact me at siretokkor@yahoo.com. Thank you!

sinner

First Post
Just wanted to say that Dog Soul Publishing are a delight to work for. I just finished some work for them and they where encouraging and helpful. You could do a hell of a lot worse than work for Dog Soul:cool:

Cathix

First Post
Wow, thanks Sinner for those very kind words. :eek: We thoroughly enjoyed working with you, too - and hope to do so again in the future! Just to give a shameless plug that might get this post moved (but oh well) - all of you be sure to check out Dog Soul's upcoming release 'Baba Yaga', featuring gorgeous art by the talented Mr. Reuben Dodd.

Now, concerning editors.

I want to thank all of you for the outstanding response to this call. I'm going to have to stop the entries at this point, since we have more than enough potential editors to look at concerning the summer's projects. If you'd still like to send us an email, however - feel free to do so. We'll be looking for more good people for our fall and winter season.

Thanks again to all of you hardworking folks for contacting us.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads