Edwyd's Pie Parade Brigade II [DM: Rae] [Judge: Trouvere]

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

OOC: I'll try a diplomacy roll, assuming I can.

Arthur looks at Kalli with a slightly desperate look in his eyes.

"But, you don't understand...it CALLS to me! I MUST find it!"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Arthur can easily sense that the smell is coming from the kitchen. The main dining room is full of delicious looking things, but nothing like the smell which currently commands his body. [standard action]

Arthur's feet pull him forward, between the tables, up to the counter, not five feet from Petra. [move action]

OOC for Arthur: I think Arthur's Diplomacy check will have to wait for the next round.

Kalli follows Arthur and places a hand on his shoulder. [move action]

Petra's question is only sort of answered. [free action]

OOC for Petra: Will you be acting this round?

Kaleva [NPC'd] follows behind Kalli and Arthur, but otherwise does nothing. [move action]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC : Please feel free to bump if I haven't responded in a day. Sorry for the delay.

Arthur pleads to his companions to let him pass. His words are hardly convincing.

(Arthur made a diplomacy check, so I think everyone should make an opposed sense motive check and act accordingly, right? 4 shouldn't be hard to beat!)

(Arthur still has a move action, which he is compelled to use to discover and eat the source of the smell, be it directly or indirectly. I'll let you decide how to go about that exactly, epicbob.)

(Everyone else: sense motive checks, please, and feel free to post actions responding to Arthur's actions when epicbob posts. Keep in mind AoOs and all that. I believe Kalli and Kaleva are holding quarterstaves, which means they threaten adjacent squares. If we end up needing a map, I'll make one.)

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

OOC: Not much else I can do...I (try to) use my move action to go around Petra

"Must...find...smell...!"

Still looking desperate, Arthur resumes his search, attempting to move around Petra.

Medina

Explorer
Kalli listens to Arthur's plea and hears the desperation in his voice, fearing that Arthurs looking to do more than finding what smells so good.

"Sorry to do this to you, but this is my first job. I don't want you ruining it for us." he says, holding Arthur back. "Let's just wait for Edwyd"

[sblock=Actions]Grapple vs. Arthur, provoking an attack of opportunity - not sure if Arthur's armed, but if there is an AoO and it deals damage, then the grapple fails.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads