• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eladrin, Tieflings, and Dragonborns

Banshee16

First Post
eladrin as they exist in 4e are basically high elves. Pf elves fit them pretty well just no teleport. a slightlymore woodsy wisdom oriented elf would likely be needed fir normal elves.

To me, the Eladrin of 4E are pretty much the Feorin and Faeries of Bastion Press' "Faeries" in 3E. I figure when I run Pathfinder, I'll just convert them.

Banshee

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
Fluff wise? I prefer 4e Elaldrin and Dragonborn, and 3.x Tieflings.

3.x Dragonborn are just gigantic dragon-loving nerds, I mean come on. And Eladrin are "we need a race for every alignment"

pre-4e Tieflings are way cooler though.

Mika

First Post
Let's see:

Eladrin are simply elves who favor swords over bows and arcane magic over other pursuits.

Tieflings are in the Pathfinder Bestiary.

For Dragonborn, I would probably either start with the Dracha from Arcana Evolved or the Dragonblooded Human from the d20 Modern SRD (Urban Arcana section). The Dracha would be a "normal" race, while a Dragonblooded Human would be a "powerful" race (on par with a Drow).

Remove ads