Eleminations Have Been Set....

Status
Not open for further replies.

maciver

First Post
((The above storyline has hereby been discarded due to a lack of respect on the antagonist’s part. We, as a group, have discussed this and decided this is for the best in order to maintain a ‘no bad-blood’ situation. Due to the fact that the storyline, in its entirety, was not verified with players OOC, as well as the intentional ignoring of return actions and situations IC, though we have abided by and agreed with the actions of the antagonist, and using OOC knowledge for IC means, and in addition for negating abilities known or unknown from other players, for the sole purpose of one’s own character growth and power without regard for others’ storylines and strengths, abilities, etc., the storyline is hereby dropped. It is also worthy of mention that currently, Rose, Maciver, Hennia, Willow, and children are in a place not of Oerth and a place not reachable by the scrying eye. With this said, it is also important to note that assassins from Oerth would have a 0.5% chance of finding this location. Also, if we are RPing in ENWorld ISRP in a non-Oerth based room, we will not respond to Oerth based RP due to the blatant disregard for RP etiquette. We apologize if this is offensive to your story line that you had developed, but it was noted OOC that Rose and company were not the intended targets, and therefore, this does not directly affect your storyline. In addition, it was also noticed when talks were finally reached OOC, that there was no attempt at compromise and no understanding was reachable with said antagonist. We hope you still enjoy your RP and your storyline, but understand that we can not, and will not be a part of it any longer. In the words of Maciver, “Peace and safety go with you.”))

The Anonymous

First Post
Ooc

((It would have been nice if the players above would have notified me about the actions OOC via email or some other form before taking it to a post. It would have been alot easier for it to be done that way and I could have informed the others through my own means about the cancelation of the storyline.))

maciver

First Post
((My apologies. That is true. The reason it was posted here was because others were getting involved in the storyline and this thread is frequently checked. You are not the only one this storyline is being cancelled on. We, as the group previously mentioned as the above players, are involved as well as others we play with. I am not sure if you realize the magnitude that this storyline took on, but this was a much more efficient way of notifying everyone rather than trying to catch them online individually at any given time. Again, I am sorry if you viewed this process as disrespectful, but it was done as a form of efficiency above all else.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads