Pathfinder 1E Elephant in the room/thread Forked Thread: Pathfinder - sell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack99

Adventurer
Then how could I predict exactly who I'd end up arguing with? The usual suspects, falling back on the usual tactics.

Dannager with 70-odd posts is a usual suspect now? Wow, it's getting easier and easier to become one these days. Took me at least 2k posts before I was labelled as such.

Bollocks, they engage everybody on the topic, so far as I can see. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to help them establish the kind of reputation as 4E defenders, apologists and shock troops that I associate with some of these names.

I will take that as a compliment.

Have fun!

rounser

First Post
Er, the rogue since 3e has been the class that depends the heaviest on other party members to do his job.
Someone can be in flanking position, or not. The sneak attack doesn't imply their compliance to a command.

Wasn't this topic on "selling Pathfinder"?
I suppose the last posts can be considered:

You should get Pathfinder if:
- You hate Warlords or at least don't want them in your game system.

Can we move on to new topics now?

Guys I think it would be a good time to chill or take it elsewhere before the mods step in.
We know and you know that your not going to agree so why keep this going on 2 pages now?

Just a thought

smug

First Post
James Jacobs' point about not being dependent on someone else's commercial decisions is a pretty powerful one. Looks like the OGL was a one-time deal (and it was great) and it allows Paizo and others (Green Ronin, for example) the chance to pick up the 3.x ball and run where they want with it.

Personally, I think that the GSL debacle was a good thing in the end, because it kept the OGL kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads