Elven Wedding - The race is Over, we are moving on

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
solkan_uk said:
Thail will choose the midnight hour as his watch, in the meantime he'll go and take a look at the gifts.

When you get to the gift tent you see a extra-petite femail Talenta warrior guarding the entrance. Also there are the warforged and the human you noticed at the gate this morning. It is about an hour till sunset.

OOC <<
If you want to have the PC's all meet that is o.k. with me. Just be aware that there some significant time zone differences in our player locations. So if you ask someone a question, it may take a day to get the answer (except for Bront who, like his character, has no need for sleep. :) )
>>

Bront

The man with the probe
MavrickWeirdo said:
When you get to the gift tent you see a extra-petite femail Talenta warrior guarding the entrance. Also there are the warforged and the human you noticed at the gate this morning. It is about an hour till sunset.

OOC <<
If you want to have the PC's all meet that is o.k. with me. Just be aware that there some significant time zone differences in our player locations. So if you ask someone a question, it may take a day to get the answer (except for Bront who, like his character, has no need for sleep. :) )
>>
OOC: [sblock]No, I just have the Flurry of Posts (Ex) ability, and a job where I can post at. [/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Salina Talenta Halfling Rogue

MavrickWeirdo said:
The elf calls out, "Stop him." and chases after the goblin, unaware that Salina is there.
Thanking the Host for the brave efforts of the goblin Salina surveys the camp site noting where the tents are set up, where the fire pit is, how many people seem to be using the camp and what level of security that camp site has. She also keeps a sharp eye out for the man with the flask, trying to judge which tent he uses as his own. Once she is satisfied that she has a good idea of how the camp is setup, and that she could negotiate the site in the dark, she retreats to the wedding tent hoping that Tuul managed to get away and will think to meet her back here. Afterall, she does owe him a dinner.

solkan_uk

First Post
"Hoi there, what're you doing?" shouts Thail in a voice (hopefully) modulated to carry to the intruder, without disturbing the newlyweds.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
solkan_uk said:
"Hoi there, what're you doing?" shouts Thail in a voice (hopefully) modulated to carry to the intruder, without disturbing the newlyweds.

The human turns to Thail (Shiva) and grins sheepishly, "Hey there. Name's Tannin. I need a few more measurements of the bride's horse, for the harness I'm making her for the handfasting ceremony."

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Thanking the Host for the brave efforts of the goblin Salina surveys the camp site noting where the tents are set up, where the fire pit is, how many people seem to be using the camp and what level of security that camp site has. She also keeps a sharp eye out for the man with the flask, trying to judge which tent he uses as his own. Once she is satisfied that she has a good idea of how the camp is setup, and that she could negotiate the site in the dark, she retreats to the wedding tent hoping that Tuul managed to get away and will think to meet her back here. Afterall, she does owe him a dinner.

Sarina identifies the tent with her “target”, but she is not fully prepared to question him yet. She carefully sneaks back to the public areas. As she reaches the promenade she spots Rhokal (the giant wasp) flying above the tents. He drops something, which Sarina catches easily. It is a note:

Pick uP DinnEr Bring south EnD of camP

She goes to the Ghallanda Camp to get some food and while she is there, “borrows” some dark clothing from a laundry-line. Then she heads to the south end of the encampment.

Near the fence there is a hedge. Standing within the hedge is Tuul. He beckons her in; she hesitates at first, and then enters. Hidden within the hedge is a 20’ diameter open space. “Stupid Elves,” he says, “They don’t notice, these bushes were smaller when they set up camp.”

Once the two of you finish eating Tuul says, “Three times I help you, and Two times you repay me. This time I will set price.

I wish to tell you why I come here. My price; that you not tell anyone, what I tell you. Do you agree?”

Bront

The man with the probe
Carver points out to Jhonas "Looks like someone does like my carving. I'm glad. Usually I just leave them for anyone to take or leave after I give them to someone, so I never get to see anyone appreciate them."

solkan_uk

First Post
Thail approaches the man, keeping a careful eye around in case this is some distraction, as much as he can while maintaining his awareness on other things he tries to appraise the man <<SENSE MOTIVE!!!!>>

Does his answer seem reasonable?

Remove ads