Empire Of the River God IC

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Zokiro commands her maid to follow her, and then go and see that the rest of her things get placed in her room correctly. As that is done by her porter, her maid helps Zokiro out of her armor, get cleansed, and then get into a fine kimono with her hair appropriately done. Taking her washizaki to help remind the others that she was no frail court flower, she went to explore the temple grounds, as she was able, hoping to find enlightenment... or perhaps simply some company to talk to.*

Ghostknight

First Post
Sakura

Your room is large, it looks as if some panels have been moved between monk cells to create your larger room. It has all the amenities, including a dressing table, bed, desk and mirror. Your maid comes to your room and unpacks your bags, arranging everything as required.

She then goes and sits quietly in the corner, leaving you free to meditate and relaxed, yet alert ot see to your needs.

Amanu
You are shown to a room, overshadowed by the shade of trees and looking over an area of forest.

The monk bows as he leaves.

"Please ring the bell if you need anything, Holy one"

Shokai

You are shown to a monk cell. The one guiding you turns and bows.

"Brother, as you say- the path is the path, who twists it if not ourselves? We would be honoured if you would come and join us in discussion and training. If you wish, just ring the bell and I will come and get you and guide you to where the brothers gather."

Zokiro

You are directed into a large room. The house banner has been placed against the door, and the inside furnished with bed, dressing table and desk.

The monk guiding you bows

"If you need anything honoured guest, please just ring the bell and I will come to attend to you"
*****​

After you change, you leave your room. The monsatery seems huge, aside from your rooms there seems no shortage of dormitories for acolytes, cells for the onks and training areas. The size of this monastery is at least the equal of the estate of the head of a clan.

Outside you find practice areas and zen gardens arranged for contemplation, each focussed on an element, small fires burn in braziers, each giving different colors of smoke, the smoke itself forming intertwined patters, wind chimes create musica harmony, fountains and streams create a pattern of water and little hills, valleys and patterned stones form the earth. The one disturbing garden is the void, patterns flow to dissapear, leading the eye, yet there seems something missing, but when viewed as a whole, it makes sense.

Someone

Adventurer
Togashi Shokai, Monk

Ghostknight said:
Shokai

You are shown to a monk cell. The one guiding you turns and bows.

"Brother, as you say- the path is the path, who twists it if not ourselves? We would be honoured if you would come and join us in discussion and training. If you wish, just ring the bell and I will come and get you and guide you to where the brothers gather."

"Would it be a time like the present?" says Shokai. "I´ll be glad to learn from this monastery."

Karl Green

First Post
Kuni Akata, Shugenja

Akata follows the monk to his room. Later, after he has changed and refreshed himself he goes to the gardens. Paying quick moments of respect in each (even Void and Air) he at last settles in within the rocks and earth where he feels the most at pease...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Zokiro can be found on the paths of the gardens, now arrayed as a lady of nobility, her face painted, fan modestly raised, and her garb rich and sumptuous. She trails through all the gardens, a thoughtful expression on her face, seeking the others of this company. Finding Akata, she slowly enters his corner of the garden.*

"My pardons, but I do not believe we have been formally introduced," she opens, giving a polite bow.

After relaxing for a time, Sakura begins to grow restless. She decides to walk the gardens, her painted face not showing the turmoil of thoughts beneath the surface. She stops at each element to pay brief respects, trailed five steps behind by her maid.

rangerjohn

Explorer
After settling in his room, Amanu settles into the lotus position to admire the view and contemplate what has happened. Finding no ansewers, he rises to explore the monastary, eventually making his way to the gardens.

Karl Green

First Post
Kuni Akata, Shugenja

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*Zokiro can be found on the paths of the gardens, now arrayed as a lady of nobility, her face painted, fan modestly raised, and her garb rich and sumptuous. She trails through all the gardens, a thoughtful expression on her face, seeking the others of this company. Finding Akata, she slowly enters his corner of the garden.*

"My pardons, but I do not believe we have been formally introduced," she opens, giving a polite bow.

*Akata stands and bows*

"My pardon, I am Kuni Akata, Shugenja of the Order of the Impenetrable Crucible."

*After introductions are made he will ask her to join him*

"I have been thinking about... our mission. Tell me what do you think of the monks here and what they ask of us? Does it concern you? I mean no offense and you do not need to answer if you do not wish to."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Karl Green said:
*Akata stands and bows*

"My pardon, I am Kuni Akata, Shugenja of the Order of the Impenetrable Crucible."

*After introductions are made he will ask her to join him*

"I have been thinking about... our mission. Tell me what do you think of the monks here and what they ask of us? Does it concern you? I mean no offense and you do not need to answer if you do not wish to."
"I am Mirumoto Zokiro, Samurai of the Dragon Clan," she replies, giving Akata a small bow. "As to what I think of the monks..." she says as she sit gracefully, "I think they are very worried. I believe this mission is both real and pressing, and it concerns me greatly. I hope we have made the right choice."

Remove ads