• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN Game Store Accounts?

Ok got that, then why when I go to edit shop account it says: "This user has not created an account"? or when I try to add something to my account it tells me "account ID cannot be null"?

From what I've written above it's safe to say my account is screwed up.

Thanks

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Err, that i couldnt help ya with. Um. If you dont want to wait for Morrus or Chris to reply in here, try joining the Enworld Chatroom and look for TRS_Chris, he'll be able to assist you there.

Twin Rose

First Post
Your basic account details for the store is 'created' when you do certain actions on the store itself - search, set browse filters, or go to the "Your ENGS Account" link on the main menu. Do you have cookie settnigs turned on? (Though I'm not sure why this would affect it).

Also, if that is somehow causing troubles, try adding a product to your cart (you can then remove it at the checkout screen too).

Generally, it should be creating the account for you when it's telling you 'accountid can't be null' (or whatever) so something appears strange here, perhaps in your setting or as you suggested somewhere in your account - it has worked for thousands already :)

Remove ads