• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World banner

Keith Robinson

Explorer
I'm just putting the finishing touches to my new website and was putting together a page of links. I want to put up a link to EN World. Do you have a banner I can use? I know you used to, but can't seem to find anything.

No worries if you don't - I can just put something together myself.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's very kind! A banner as in a rectangular ad banner size? I don't think I do - I have the logo, above, and some other assorted graphics.

I really should put together a page compiling them.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
No worries, Morrus. I've always been happy to send traffic to EN World - God knows, this site sends enough traffic to sites like mine!

Anyway, I grabbed your logo and put one together. Nothing spectacular, but it will do:

enworld.gif

If you do add some to site, be sure to let me know and I'll update mine.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Thanks, Mark - I just grabbed the head of EN World and munged it in Photoshop, so nothing amazing. And of course anyone can use it - assuming Morrus is happy, as I don't think it's really mine to say!

Well, it's a nice job. I'll leave it for Morrus to say if others can use it for the present until some new banners are worked out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I said this by email, but that site looks fantastic!Mark - of course! I positively encourage it!

Remove ads