EN World Desktop Wallpapers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, no - they must work for 11,425 x 7,980 pixels and for 7 x 4 pixels. They must also be suitable for Commodore 64s and TARDIS monitors (including all 23dimensions, please). If they can be viewed on a c1970 LED calculator also, that would be ideal.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
No, no - they must work for 11,425 x 7,980 pixels and for 7 x 4 pixels. They must also be suitable for Commodore 64s and TARDIS monitors (including all 23dimensions, please). If they can be viewed on a c1970 LED calculator also, that would be ideal.

Seriously?

There are 24 dimensions, and I don't see what's wrong with asking for a higher resolution. I presume the original image is a vector graphic and therefore infinitely scalable. Whilst I appreciate that it's extra work for weem, it amounts to opening and saving a copy at a different resolution and posting a link to it.

weem

First Post
Thanks everyone - I'm glad they are being enjoyed ;)

Can we have them at 5760x1200 please?

Ummm, no ;)

<edit>I might do something new at one point - just one - and for that one provide many resolutions. But for now, we'll stick to these!</edit>

Hahaha! I like the 7x4, haha. Part of my work involves making favicons (16 x 16)... whew.. and I thought those were small :p

Hey, I've just noticed that weem is the highest XP level on the board!

Crazy ;)

What I need to do is get my post count up - chat it up around here more often. That's what I get for mostly lurking the first 5-6 years or so :p

And certainly well-deserved.

He'd have more, if there weren't limits on how frequently you could add to his points.

Well thanks ;)

Asmor

First Post
Nice. Do you have any that look like the messageboards?

:D

whargarbl.jpg

There ya go!

Remove ads