• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Desktop Wallpapers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, no - they must work for 11,425 x 7,980 pixels and for 7 x 4 pixels. They must also be suitable for Commodore 64s and TARDIS monitors (including all 23dimensions, please). If they can be viewed on a c1970 LED calculator also, that would be ideal.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
No, no - they must work for 11,425 x 7,980 pixels and for 7 x 4 pixels. They must also be suitable for Commodore 64s and TARDIS monitors (including all 23dimensions, please). If they can be viewed on a c1970 LED calculator also, that would be ideal.

Seriously?

There are 24 dimensions, and I don't see what's wrong with asking for a higher resolution. I presume the original image is a vector graphic and therefore infinitely scalable. Whilst I appreciate that it's extra work for weem, it amounts to opening and saving a copy at a different resolution and posting a link to it.

weem

First Post
Thanks everyone - I'm glad they are being enjoyed ;)

Can we have them at 5760x1200 please?

Ummm, no ;)

<edit>I might do something new at one point - just one - and for that one provide many resolutions. But for now, we'll stick to these!</edit>

Hahaha! I like the 7x4, haha. Part of my work involves making favicons (16 x 16)... whew.. and I thought those were small :p

Hey, I've just noticed that weem is the highest XP level on the board!

Crazy ;)

What I need to do is get my post count up - chat it up around here more often. That's what I get for mostly lurking the first 5-6 years or so :p

And certainly well-deserved.

He'd have more, if there weren't limits on how frequently you could add to his points.

Well thanks ;)

Asmor

First Post
Nice. Do you have any that look like the messageboards?

:D

whargarbl.jpg

There ya go!

Remove ads