EN World GameStore Launches!

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Morrus said:
It's on the publisher info page - the page with the instructions on how to sign up. The first page any publisher will see once they start thinking about checking out signing up. I made it as early in the process as humanly possible without actually putting it on the main storefront.
Is there any place where I can re-view this information for future reference? I'd like to print out a copy for my records.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
That's exactly what I wanted. Thanks and sorry for missing it. My mind has been elsewhere for the past month and it's taking a few days to get back into the swing of things. Good luck with the store and here's hoping it works out for all of us.

Morrus said:
It's on the publisher info page - the page with the instructions on how to sign up. The first page any publisher will see once they start thinking about checking out signing up. I made it as early in the process as humanly possible without actually putting it on the main storefront.
Look, how do you expect me to see something set out in its own box and in big letters? :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
jmucchiello said:
Look, how do you expect me to see something set out in its own box and in big letters? :)

I could tattoo it on peoples' foreheads, and I'm sure some would still say they couldn't find it. The nature of the internet. :)

Remove ads