• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World of Warcraft.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Greetings, everybody. In anticipation of World of Warcraft's launch in two days, I created this thread so that people could post information about their characters for the purpose of meeting other ENWorlders in-game. Forgive the earliness of this thread; but I'm probably going to be a little preoccupied when the game actually comes out. ;)

I will be using the following format for my character entries:

Character's name.
Realm name and location (as well as PvP and RP tags if necessary).
Race and class.
Current level (to be updated reguarly as character progresses).
Guild (if applicable).

See you in the lands of Azeroth and Kalimdor! :cool:

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
*sigh*

Maybe I'm crazy. Actually, I am, but hey.

While I don't have a computer fast enough to run it, an internet connection fast enough to play it, or a burning desire to spend a zillion $Cdn. a month, I am going to get World of WarCraft Collectors' Edition. I mean, come on, I am too big a fan of Blizzard's 'Craft series not to get it someday, and those extras really look cool.

Sorry I won't be able to join you though. :\

LightPhoenix

First Post
I will probably be getting the game, if I can manage to eke out the money to get it this week. Otherwise, I won't be getting it until next week, specifically Dec. 1st, when I get paid again. But when I do, I'll be sure to post information. We'll have to get together and hit some of the dungeons.

Last edited:

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Kaodi, are you sure your computer's not up to snuff? I played the stress test fine over a dial-up connection.

And I'll post my first character here as soon as I get the game tomorrow.
Daniel

Dark Jezter

First Post
Okay, I've got my first character up!

Elfkicker
Realm: Doomhammer (Mountain time zone - normal)
Orc shaman
Level 30

Hope to see you guys!

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I played WoW for over a year with a processor below minimum specs (I have a P3 733, go ahead and laugh and point). It works fine. Sure, there was a nag screen when I installed this morning, saying my computer couldn't run the game. I've got a hot graphics card, though, and actually played at 1024 resolution with everything maxed out. Runs great.

Ringo Flinthammer
Realm: Silver Hand (Pacific time zone - roleplaying)
Dwarf hunter
Level 18

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Saehdrin
Realm: Silver Hand (Pacific Roleplaying)
Night Elf Rogue
Level 18

: Points and laughs at Whizbang

Last edited:

Remove ads