• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World party at Gen Con?

Living Legend

First Post
I was talking with a few guys at Gen Con last year who said that there is an EN World party every year on wednesday night. It turns out I will be in Indy wednesday night and I would love to go, but I don't know anything about it. Not sure if this is invite only or when/where it is.

Can anybody help me out?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
You/they might be thinking of the "forum party" known as the Stink, which is put on by some people in the GenCon community forum; nothing to do with ENWorld. It's usually on the Wednesday night from about 6-8. If it's like past years you can get a ticket through event reg., it was free last year (don't know about this year as I'm not going; see ya next year I hope).

ENWorld runs a booth in the dealers' hall to promote the Ennies and the winners thereof.

Lanefan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's usually a Circvs Maximvs party in one of the hotels on the Wednesday night, and CM and EN World have quite a lot of member crossover. I'm not there this year, though, so I haven't followed the details.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Details are at CM, but the CM/ENW party is generally in the penthouse of the Embassy Suites on Wednesday night. I'll be there!

Remove ads