EN World Presents (Episode 1 / Pilot Episode)

Flatus Maximus

First Post
I tone it down on the "voice humor" though, I was cringing during the "I play dnd but also play paizo" section.

Indeed, that's the point in the clip at which I stopped watching. Also, don't move your head around so much -- with all the editing, you looked like Max Headroom. Finally, press "pause" on Guitar Hero while you are talking (maybe that was added after the fact).

Other than that, good job!

fba827

Adventurer
i was actually not planning to watch it but for whatever reason on a whim i just watched it this morning.
1) i wasn't expecting some hard hitting news or anything like that, if i wanted news i would read the board not listen to someone read what is written there for me to read myself (reading it myself let's me just skim to parts i'm interested in - harder to do in a video where you don't know how far forward you need to jump).
B) I was amused and entertained more than expected (throughout all of it, even the parts others have mentioned as having disliked. so different strokes for different folks i guess). so nicely done
Gamma) the length was good - 5 minutes is a good ballpark aim in my opinion. too short and i would have felt like i didn't watch anything. too long and i'd probably not have the time to watch it in one sitting (kids, family, work, etc.)

Overall, in my opinion, nicely done and worth the effort that you put in :)

Remove ads