• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EN5ider #41] Over the Next Hill: Village of Dreams

New for EN5ider patrons! Halloween month continues with Josh Gentry's Village of Dreams. Natulog is a sleepy hamlet, but the thick evening fogs deliver messages through the dreams of those who rest there. Part of the Over the Next Hill series, this plug-in settlement includes significant areas, notes on dream reading, and rumors and plot hooks suitable for all character levels. Illustrated/cartography by Michael Tumey.

New for EN5ider patrons! Halloween month continues with Josh Gentry's Village of Dreams. Natulog is a sleepy hamlet, but the thick evening fogs deliver messages through the dreams of those who rest there. Part of the Over the Next Hill series, this plug-in settlement includes significant areas, notes on dream reading, and rumors and plot hooks suitable for all character levels. Illustrated/cartography by Michael Tumey.

dreams.jpg

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
Two, in fact! One tackles Dia de los Muertos in a colorful, wild romp. It's gonzo. There are undead dinosaurs, it's a real ride. Our second is more dour, involving a frightening castle filled with horrifying Far Realm mutants. Trick AND treat for EN5ider readers. :)
--ed.

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
I hope we get the more "traditional" spooky adventure first so we can use it before/by Halloween, and the Dia de los Muertos one after.

It's tough to predict what piece will come first. Based on when artwork was commissioned, it seems more likely that our Day of the Dead piece will be completed first.

That said, thanks for letting us know what you think. One of the things I wish EN5ider got more of is feedback from our audience; it helps me know what articles to purchase and what sort of content I should prioritize.

Remove ads

Remove ads