ENboards Boston Game Day V sign-up! Come throw down some dice at Piratecat's house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
The fifth ENboards Boston Game Day is coming up. The previous four have all been fantastic fun and a great opportunity for people from the area to game.

The date: Saturday January 11th, 3 pm
The place: Piratecat's palatial estate. Email him for directions.

Who's Playing What: click here!

The game: FENG SHUI, Doc Midnight style
six2logo.jpg

In the area? Got a day to kill? Come by and blast scores of bad guys with a gun in each hand while free-falling from an exploding helicopter.
chow.jpg

FENG SHUI is the game of quick and dirty Hong Kong action. I run it like a movie. Kung fu, outrageous fight and chase scenes, three hundred mooks, three thousand bullets, and buckets of blood. We'll be using pre-gen characters. None of that "reality" garbage should get in the way of you doing things that would be great to watch in a movie.
109033b1.jpg

If you want to know what happened at the last Boston FENG SHUI game, read this story hour featuring your fellow posters Piratecat, Umbran, Chronosome, Dareon, Gospog, and Davelozzi as they blow the crap out of Hong Kong:
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3454
chow1.jpg

Show me how good your kung fu is, mook. Sign up to play!

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Fitz

First Post
Feng Shui sounds suspiciously like Hong Kong Action Theatre!)(HKAT!). Is this really open to whoever jumps in first? If so, I could make the drive to meet such legendary posters to EnWorld and fire insane amounts of ammunition in their general direction, miraculously not hurting them at all, yet somehow disemboweling some disposable NPC's with my Exxon Credit card while rappelling down the side of the Hancock. Assuming the game's action was set in Beantown as well....

mythago

Hero
I will be there in spirit, but the flesh will be in a bar review course. Kick some Buro booty for us!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
(thinks: can I swing a quick trans-atlantic hop? Sadly, not yet :( )

I'd love to test my kung fu against that of the mooks. It is strong yet subtle.

In fact, my kung fu is *so* strong that I'll do what I can to subliminally influence the effect of the game from over here.

(fx: Plane Sailing enters an unlikely stance and starts concentrating)

Cheers

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm gonna move mountains to make this happen, since it would be great to meet all of you in person. Additionally, I have some friends living in the Boston area that I haven't seen in quite a while, and this would allow me the opportunity to visit them as well.

I should know by this time next week if I can swing the trip.

Gospog

First Post
Chef Tso to Go!

Count me in, and the wife as well!

Doc M, will it be possible to reprise my role as Chef Tso?

Mind you, I'll play anything, as will Fluffaderm. But Willy was a character that really appealed to me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads