ENboards Boston Game Day V sign-up! Come throw down some dice at Piratecat's house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
I can just see it now... everyone who comes to the Game Day goes home with the Norwalk virus:

"Hi Piratecat, I thought I'd bring some cookies and a fun virus to your house!"

So thank you, nopantsyet!

(Does anyone else think that "Norwalk virus" sounds like something from a Lovecraft story... I keep thinking the afflicted should grow tiny scales and feel a itching desire to bathe in salt water...)

John

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Greybar, it's unclear whether or not there will be enough people for your game, since nopantsyet had to cancel - but come anyways, of course! We;'ll figure something out, and if it doesn't run now, we'll run it next time. :D

Greybar

No Trouble at All
No illusions there, I know I'm fringing on it.

At worst I figure I'll sit in behind one of the other games and chuckle under my breath while I make up things.

John

Nebin

Explorer
Hi Mister P-Kitty Sir Waves just wanted to tell you I'm done with my time at the federal pen and looking for a job. If you need a server for you party or just a flunky Gnome please let me know( I can still get you those "speicial" mushrooms that Lord Morrus likes so well [i wink, wink[/i])

blackshirt5

First Post
Hey man, wish I could be there. Lemme know when the next game day is, I could hop the train up to Boston. I'd be willing to run, either D20 Sci-Fantasy, or my homebrew of Thrash, a MArtial Arts/Anime/Fighting Game system. It runs really fast, like a squirrel on crack cocaine. I'm housebroken:D don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads