ENboards Boston Game Day V sign-up! Come throw down some dice at Piratecat's house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
hmmmm. Already I feel the gathering of forces, the nexus of powers, the merging of paths...

Carefully I draw the charts, I arrange the tables and set the chairs so that no back faces a door...

The simple white clapboard house looks so... disarmingly peaceful.

Yet there will be mayhem a plenty before the weekend is out.

Much strong kung-fu will be needed, I think :eek:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
This time tomorrow, mooks will be dying by the carload. Bullets will be peppering the air, and everything that makes sense about physics will shatter as it's blown up.

Kaboom.

Gospog

First Post
Wulf wrote (to Gospog):

Is the offer still open? Because I could definitely use any and all appropriate miniatures you have.

Of course it is!

They're still unpainted, as I didn't know if you needed them or not, but it's only 9:00 AM, I'll go see what I can do.

;)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Dr Midnight said:
This time tomorrow, mooks will be dying by the carload. Bullets will be peppering the air, and everything that makes sense about physics will shatter as it's blown up.

Hey! I'm not payin' you to describe my session.:p

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I'm sorry, Wulf. I'll describe mine, then.

In a few hours, we'll all be just sitting around shuffling our feet and looking around at each other uncomfortably while I stammer out some half-assed plot about something or other that no one really cares about. I'll think "I knew I shouldn't have tried to use the FS system to create a legal drama", but it'll be too late by then. We'll finish the game in nine hours and the players will each be very polite and say "thanks for the game, Tom, that was fun." After that, I'll get in the car and drive two blocks away, then park and just sob into my palms.

Last edited:

Chronosome

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
I'm sorry, Wulf. I'll describe mine, then.

In a few hours, we'll all be just sitting around shuffling our feet and looking around at each other uncomfortably while I stammer out some half-assed plot about something or other that no one really cares about. I'll think "I knew I shouldn't have tried to use the FS system to create a legal drama", but it'll be too late by then. We'll finish the game in nine hours and the players will each be very polite and say "thanks for the game, Tom, that was fun." After that, I'll get in the car and drive two blocks away, then park and just sob into my palms.

:D :D :D haha....!

Oooh...I'm thinking Mel Gibson in "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington"... :)

nopantsyet

First Post
Well, isn't it just my luck--I am sick as a dog. So I hope you guys all have fun...I'm certain however that none of you want to be in close quarters with me for 5-6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads