ENboards Boston get-together...?

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Does anyone else feel like it's almost time for another Boston-area ENboards game? I certainly do.

I'm raring to get some more Feng Shui going. The last two games were big fun.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'd be totally up for this. Of course, I'd also be up for Paranoia, Call of Cthulhu, Marvel Superheroes, D&D, Adventure!, or any number of other game systems. How does Saturday February 16th, at 4 pm, sound to folks? And what kind of game do we want to play?

I have a kickass Marvel Superheroes adventure prepared, with Boston-based superheroes. Alternatively, Dr Midnight, did you want to run or play Feng Shui?

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I was looking to run Feng Shui, play it as a secondary option.

Your Marvel Superheroes thing sounds fun too. Any way, as long as there's some supa-action-packed goodness in store.

Should make this a poll.

Psion

Adventurer
Wow... Boston'd be a bit of a haul for me (but better than the windy city). Do people in surrounding states normally travel to these things?

Perhaps I should try to get together a DC area ENboarders thing... if I thought there were enough of us.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Dangit. This would happen after I moved back to Pittsburgh...

5 years of living just north of Boston, never knowing of PC and Sagiro's games...I could just spit.

J

Morrow

First Post
Beware of high velocity brain-matter.

Piratecat said:
I'd be totally up for this. Of course, I'd also be up for Paranoia, Call of Cthulhu, Marvel Superheroes, D&D, Adventure!, or any number of other game systems. How does Saturday February 16th, at 4 pm, sound to folks? And what kind of game do we want to play?

I have a kickass Marvel Superheroes adventure prepared, with Boston-based superheroes. Alternatively, Dr Midnight, did you want to run or play Feng Shui?

Ooh! Ooh! Fen Shui was a hoot. And I'm always up for Marvel Superheroes. And I've always wanted to learn Paranoia. <Head Explodes> :eek:

Unfortunately, the folks are going to be in town that weekend. Don't think they'd understand if I told them I needed the evening off to beat up mooks. :p

Morrow

Conaill

First Post
Piratecat said:
How does Saturday February 16th, at 4 pm, sound to folks? And what kind of game do we want to play?

I'd love to join you guys again, but I'll have to check with my SO (I'm already playing in two DnD games now, so...).

Anyway, Saturday February 16th would probably not work for me, but feel free to ignore that for now. :(

NeghVar

First Post
Let me know what dates and other relevant details, and I will modify the EN World Chicago Get Together name badges for you guys...

Later!

Davelozzi

Explorer
I won't be able to make it on the 16th as I'll be in Quebec. But I'd love to join you guys for another game if it ends up getting rescheduled.

Remove ads