• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Encounter Critical (OOC)

Thrazar

First Post
Hello rackabello. We have a party of two now.

I'm willing to run our adventure with 3 and round out if need be with henchmen npcs. But maybe we'll get a few more. I'll shoot to start next week, but no hurry.

Edsan

First Post
I am having trouble with my invisible castle registeration. I never recieved their activation e-mail and it won't let me use my e-mail adress again, claiming it is already registered. :rant:

Thrazar

First Post
Hmmm way to go you broke Invisible castle :)

The server may be wonky or is it possible you mistyped your email addy? Id try again and if you have to just register off a free email like gmail or yahoo. I just like IC because its easy to verify, and the rolls are easy to format without having to keep re rolling buckets of die.

Heres my test rolls: My character wouldnt be a world beater but not too shabby in a few areas with the right race. That 4 hurts though.

3d6=9, 3d6=14, 3d6=14, 3d6=4, 3d6=9, 3d6=10, 3d6=10, 3d6=11, 3d6=11

Thrazar

First Post
Dont worry about complaining the boards can be slow. I may move the game to a dedicated board or another site if this is an issue. Just wanted to get alot of eyes on the game.

Google apps has a die roller. I may switch to that. Again I just like having a l.og--not that I dont trust anyone....

Edsan

First Post
Here he is in all his glory. Let me know what you think.

Name: Gorgo Ubar the 3rd
Race: Planetary Ape
Class: Psy Witch
Level: 1st

STATISTICS

ADA 6
DEX 10
ESP 15
INT 6
LEA 7
LUC 7
MAG 8
ROB 8
STR 12
Hit Points 12
Movement 6”

SKILLS

Camping 16%
Consume Alien Food 3%
Appease 35%
Invisibility 41%
Ranged Attack 50%
Sneak Attack 31%
Sneak 36%
Steal 13%
Saving Throw 28%
Psychic Implant 29%
Command Matter 43%
Command Energy 45%
Read Minds 34%
Psi Resist 27%
Interaction +13% (already factored in)
Logic 36%
Scholarship 8%
Argue 28%
Experience Bonus 0%
Clue 18%
Command 49%
Restore Courage 30%
Seduce 32%
Crowd Manipulate 25%
Survival 37%
Enrich 14%
Happenstance 16%
Mistaken Identity 9%
Magical Attack 16%
Ensorcel 57%
Conjure 1%
See the Future 5%
Alchemist 14%
Monster Friend 16%
Unpleasant Order 29%
Guard 37%
Labor 49%
Machine Friend 16%
Melee Attack 59%
Melee Damage +1
Lesser Feat 81%
Great Feat 17%

EQUIPMENT

Magnum, Dmg 1d10, range 10” / 150”, %Minus –3
Teskhian Dagger, Dmg 1d4+1, Range ½”, Scare 17%
10 battles worth of ammo for Magnum pistol
Wooden Shield, ST 25%, -1”
60’ of good rope
14 gold credits

BACKGROUND
- Born on Vanth to a Planetary Ape archeologist couple doing research in the border between the lands of the Ape Sultans and the Forbidden Waste.
- Parents went with half of the team to try and make their way back to God City after Vanth was cut off from galactic civlization. They never returned. Gorgo was a child of 6 at the time and was left behind with the rest of the team.
- Trained in the ways of the Psy Witch by an exiled member of the Funfair Nomads. His master died of old age last year.

my.php

Attachments

• Gorgo Ubar.JPG
    Gorgo Ubar.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Thrazar

First Post
Is Gorgo wearing a kilt? That is Realism. You, sir, have earned 50 xp.

You know Ive played a few runs with EC, but I'm still amazed when I see all the "skills" listed all together.

I'll check the numbers but I forsee no problems.

Remove ads