• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Encyclopaedia Altanica

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil, for the ease of my eyes I have formatted The Ecomancer in MS Word, fixed some of the spelling (and the Old English to American English) and then converted it to PDF. Hope you don't mind and here it is:

Attachments

• The Ecomancer.pdf
    20.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Rystil, for the ease of my eyes I have formatted The Comancer in MS Word, fixed some of the spelling (and the Old English to American English) and then converted it to PDF. Hope you don't mind and here it is:
Heehee, that's the first time I've ever heard of English referred to as "Old English."

Old English is like this: "Gemælan ge Engliscgereorde?"

Also, you made me curious, what did I misspell (not counting the words that Americans choose to consistently misspell of course :p)? I try my best not to make any spelling mistakes, so it would be good to know.

Anyways, nice work!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Guess I meant British English.

Your spelling errors (and the correction):
instantanoues (instantaneous)
Dweamour (Dweomer)
sulight (sunlight)
onr (one)

Rystil Arden

First Post
The Siren

"Yowza! When I asked Antiope to, 'Take me to your leader,' I never expected that she'd be such a hottie! What do you think Valjak?"

"I still fail to understand your peurile fascination with the size of other races' spheroid storage organs for nourishing fluids...or all that vulnerable exposed flesh. At least the Amazon warriors were sensible enough to fight in armour, but this one is barely wearing anything. That shift does so little to cover her that it is only drawing more attention to her unwieldy, protruding fleshy curves than if she were naked."

"I know, isn't it great?"

The two adventurers advanced towards the nymph, and Araneau swept forward with a flourish, falling to his knee and gently kissing the back of her hand.

"I am honoured and filled with a grand sense of awe to meet such a luscious vision of loveliness as yourself, fair lady. My companion and I wished only to gaze in admiration upon your magnificence."

The nymph giggled, causing her skimpy outfit to shift immodestly as she pulled Araneau up into her arms and gave him a long, passionate kiss, withdrawing only after the Rowaini became short of breath, "And do you like what you see, handsome stranger?"

"Yes. You're real pretty," Araneau replied shocked and pleasured, with slightly less eloquence than before.

"I'm glad." And as her hands moved to explore Araneau's body, he began to experience waves of pleasure that made his knees quake and collapse under him. "What's wrong? Is that too much for you?"

"No. Me feel good! More! Want more!"

"Oh, you want more?" She gently stroked her hand across his cheek while pushing his face up to meet his lips with hers once more. "Are you satisfied yet?" And she let him go, at which point he dropped to all fours and purred happily. "Yes, you're a good boy, aren't you my pet? Now as for your friend..."

Valjak cleared his throat, "Look Miss...?"

"Nimue."

"Nimue. You are clearly a formidable and capable woman, and I will not ignore that or make the mistake of treating you as an object as did my companion. Can we talk instead?"

"Certainly," she smiled sweetly, "And first we shall negotiate the terms of your surrender. Unless you want to have to fight to the death against your friend as he tries to tear you apart, but neither of us wants to see that, now do we?"

Attachments

• Siren.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
The Nymph

"And that is why you should have listened to me when I warned you against the jungle," Eidyia admonished, as she soared out of the canopy to the sound of twenty spears being tossed in unison, each of which she dodged as she zigged and zagged, revelling in the feel of the wind in her hair, despite the extra burden of carrying the added weight of the bewitched Swashbuckler in her arms. "You're lucky that I had this Flightrune for you from Virythe. I couldn't carry both of you you know."

"Eidyia, yes? Eidyia, you are, as my people say, suggesting poison to the serpent. I knew that nothing good could come of this, but somehow I always let myself get dragged into Araneau's crazy schemes."

"Ah yes, well he does seem a silly one," she giggled, "Hmm...the enchantments on him should have lessened now. Are you feeling better?"

"Mmmph...mphiiiipmhpmyyyyy...Mphooompheeees!" the Swashbuckler in her arms replied, the response muffled as the ascent had caused his face to become firmly planted in her cleavage."

"Oh, I apologise for the discomfort. Here, let me shift around so its easier for you to breathe." And with that, she twisted slightly so his head popped out. But for some reason he twisted his well, bringing his face right back to its former resting place.

"Yes," Valjak said wryly, "I would say he's pretty much back to normal."

Attachments

• Nymph.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 175

Rystil Arden

First Post
The Amazon

"So what have we learned today?" Valjak asked his friend in a slightly pedantic tone, as he sat in the Wilding Helm of their small tradesman, the ship streaming through the stars.

"Sirens may be busty and willing, but they just want to make you their mind slave. I don't think I can go for a girl who will dull my rapier wit, dazzling charm, and stunning intellect."

"Well, sometimes your excuse for an intellect does stun me., but what else?"

"Amazons are cute and good fighters, so that would seem like the perfect match, but they don't like me and don't appreciate my sexism."

"I think we're getting somewhere!"

"Yes, and most importantly, Aurai are kind, beautiful, intellegent, brave, masterful flyers, and have great personalities. And I should always listen to them. Isn't that right Eidyia?"

"Are we really flying above the sky? This is amazing! You're the best, Araneau!"

"Yes dear lady, I know" the Swashbuckler smiled as he put his arms around her gently, "I only wish you'd told that to those Amazons..."

Attachments

• Amazon.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 157

Rystil Arden

First Post
The Warmage

Ambrosius turned to Lavinia. "My lady," he said with as much respect as he could muster, given the situation; she was an Archon after all. "Talos has returned, and he says that the scoundrels have unleashed a bevy of beasts in our path. With all respect, I do not wish to risk your life on this venture, so if you would return to the ship, I will fight them alone..." Ambrosius knew full well that this would spell his death, but better to die and save the Archon than to tarnish his family's name before the Senate and the Empire.

"Nonsense, my brave guardian," the Archon replied, "I may have trained to lead our people in an ivory tower while you were running combat drills, but that doesn't mean that I'm just a doll who needs to be protected. I appreciate your concern, but I can take care of myself."

"My lady, I must insist. If you died in my charge, my whole family would be ostracised."

"Did that sound like a suggestion, captain? That's an order. I won't let you die like this! Then who would guard me on our return?"

"Yes ma'am." Ambrosius smiled and shook his head, then thought, --If I didn't know better, sometimes I think that you have another reason...--

Attachments

• Warmage.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 141

Remove ads