• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

garyh

First Post
Sarn pats his new handaxe, smiles as he hefts his newly heavy coin purse, and leaves the bar with his companions, pausing to thank Annette as he exits.

Halford

First Post
The nest morning the group awake rested, there accomodations were not the best, but the hay was clean and the stalls warmed by the proximity of so many horses.

An agaitated Perkiss is grooming a horse watched by two young women - girls really,

"See you just have to show them that you won't take any nonsense, firm, but friendly." The old man tells one girl.

Leesha Honeylott is sitting upon a hay bail hail watching Ciprinus expectantly as the Druid finshes meditating upon the glories of nature to restore his spells. The massive form of Porthos casts a shadow over the courtyard as the warhorse stares moodily into the distance.

[sblock=Granny]Couldn't object, surely. Ciprinus will have to use his imagination.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias begins his day with prayers for the mighty bright Hyrag. The only thing he does before is asking the others if they need any healing.

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The druid awakens, and looks at Leesha in the eyes. "Mother nature has grant me the ability to speak with Porthos." He declares, as he stands up. "Do you wish to proceed?" Ciprinus inquires.
[sblock=Spells prepeared]
0.-
Guidance x2
Cure Minor wounds 1
1.-
Speak with animals x2
Calm animals x1

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Seems I posted with my brother's account. He forgot to log off and I forgot to look. When he gets home I'll ask him to edit that... *sigh*

Halford

First Post
"Gah! How can you speak with me pink one? Leave me be!" The Stallion replies turning to face the Druid and rearing to his full height threateningly over the druid, his head must top fifteen feet as his hooves mill the air.

Leesha watches on obviously alarmed.

Remove ads