Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

Halford

First Post
Porthos snorts dangerously,

"What do you mean unable to breed witch? I can and have bred many times, even for this one, many many times! But yes, I should be a warriors steed not a stud - no matter how good at it I am."

The big horse turns testily, and reares up again - though this time faceing away from Ciprinus.

"I'll breed right now, I'll show you witch! Bring me a mare!" He bellows, listeners unaided by magic hearing only a whiny - which is only not a roar because it issues from a horse.

Leesha watches frowning and turns to Ciprinus.

"Was that a yes?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Without looking away from Poirthos, Ciprinus gestures towards Leesha. "Bring your best mare. Now, quick! Come on run run!" he commands.

Halford

First Post
Leesha moves over and open the dorr to a stall, and Porthos moves purposefully over,

"I'll show you! Can't mate my hoof!" The big stallion mutters.

Leesha pointedly turns away and there is an embarressed silence broken by a few frantic whinies. She then tosses a coin purse to Ciprinus.

A bleary eyed Perkiss emerges at this point and looks to the party,

"So what is the plan gentlemen?" He asks stretching ucomfortably.

Halford

First Post
Leesha shrugs, "Well I don't know about you lot, but I am headed over to the Bard's for some breakfast - if anyone cares to join me."

OOC: This in the way of being a bump, I wil advance things swiftly once I know what you plan on doing next.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I could eat something, struggling with your horse was exhausting." Coprinus says

OOD: I was hoping the others would take the initiative now the strong part of my character is done.

Walking Dad

First Post
"I will join you. We will need every strength we can get for the new day!" Midan says to the others.

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
The group makes there way across to the Bard's tail, in which are a surprising number of the last nights patrons many clutching their heads and moaning softly into their breakfasts. Leesha laughs loudly and the patrons at one throw her a look which says very clearly, "We hate people who can drink like fish and don't get hangovers."

She moves over to the bar and speaks with an acne riddled young man who nods, and points to a large table near a window. The party moves over (I'll edit if needed) and Leesha moves over grinning,

"I told them you'd be paying for breakfast Ciprinus, don't worry its quite reasonable. If any of you are feeling the effects of last night you can try Anette's little hangover cure, tastes like mint and it'll wake you up."

Soon the party are brought a platter heaped with bacon, sliced black pudding, sausage, a loaf of warm bread, scrambled eggs, a thick pad of butter and a pot of honey. It is as they tuck in that a familiar obese personage enters the Inn smiling as he strides towards them jowls wobbling unpleasently. Behind him come four thuggish men recognizable as those who accompanied him last night - they take positions around twenty feet from the group leaning against the walls and engageing in traditional macho posturing, such as cleaning their finger nails with daggers.

Fat Sal smiles, though it does not reach his eyes.

"Gentlemen, I hear there was a ruckus at my menagerie," he winks at Perkiss, "I mean dear Holden's menagerie - I do so hope all the little animals are okay, all alone, unprotected, why anyone could do anything to the poor things - careless, careless." Perkiss blanches, and even Leesha's expression turns grim.

"I had thought we had an understanding. Perhaps you would care to share the progress made by your investigation? I would hate for our friendship to become strained, such occurences so often result in unhappy accidents. I have lost so many dear friends that way."

garyh

First Post
Sarn puts down his fork full of eggs and looks at Fat Sal. Growling, he tells the man, "Fat Sal, you're being far too subtle for this poor dumb orc. If you're trying to threaten us, just say so and save us all some time."

OOC: All the wisdom needed to read Sal's word, and all the charisma of a rock in responding to them. :)

Remove ads