Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
hey guys... sorry I vanished. Real life is a bastard sometimes. :|

If/when I get back into L4W, I won't be continuing Catein, so I don't really need his share of the treasure. Assume he's rusting in the corner or something...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Well thanks for coming by and saying so Roadtoad. Helps keep things clear. Shame to sell such a nice item but with Kendrick retiring and just don't see who would use it. 1000 / 5 is 200 / 3 is 66 gp each.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Loot]Perfect addition :( Maybe we can cut off the pieces and get dagger with oversized hilt and some extra amulets :p

Sorry to see you go, roadtoad. See you in another adventure!

I'm fine with extra 66gp. DM? Judge?
[/sblock]

REFERENCE POST:
Martelai remains on the island until all people are restored. He orders wooden sign with the text of Institute of Arcane Ciphers warning and possession sign which he put just inside the cave where alien hive was. He takes bodies of dead pirates and either burns them thoroughly or gives them sea burial if Yurian finds him a volunteer fisherman.

He resolves the issue of cabin ownership with Yurian and the woman we found in the basement.

He confirms pirates are Sea Crows.

He writes details of all encounters and dissects bodies of dead husks (humans), dead brood guards and members of the swarm. He analyzes the goo remaining after the overlord (toxicity is tested on local vermin under controlled conditions). Carefully he draws diagrams of bodies etc...

Finally, he collects written reports from other party members and compiles everything in single tome. This, he copies and submits to temple of Mireva (through Veruzak) and Daunton's library (with consent from all party members)

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Gold[/sblock]Not sure if I was clear. The 125 gold wasn't specified as time gold; it was the initial promised reward. Time gold would come out to 332 per person. Also, the 30 gp advance was supposed to be taken from the final reward, rather than added to it, if that makes sense.

@Neurotic, if you mean the Chaos Shard Implement, it looks like it would overwrite whatever the current properties of the original item were. Normal rules for dual wielding implements apply, I'm sure.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Taken from XP post:
125 gp per person, and 750 to the group. 250 per person if you want to split it evenly. Don't forget that you got 30 gp in advance.

Later added 63gp for time gold
That is 250 assuming we split evenly plus 63 from time gold. Taking OUT and not ADDING 30 would mean we get 283gp total and NOT 343 = 250+30+63. Correct?

Now ruling about that sword selling from Catein...if positive we get additional 66gp which returns us to 343 and then some :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Sorry THB, now I'm confused. You said,

THB said:
125 gp per person, and 750 to the group. 250 per person if you want to split it evenly. Don't forget that you got 30 gp in advance.

Then said,
THB said:
It doesn't include the last month of time gold, so that's another 63 gp per person.

That's how I inferred that the 125 per person was timegold. I completely forgot about the promised reward.

So I think, if I understand things correctly, we should have. 332 Time Gold + 125 Reward and if we took the advance, as Bell did, -30 gp as that is taken directly from the final reward.

In addition to that, Bell, Veruzak and Martelai gain 316 (250 gp from the 750 and 66 from selling and splitting the chainmail), because of the way we split up the treasure.

Can you confirm that?

Atriden

First Post
Hi Gang!

I am currently reading the ending of this adventure and catching up. I want to say, that I am sorry to disappear on you guys like that but I did have some personal issues to tend to.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=About that followup...]
I'm afraid I won't have time to run another game now after all. Sorry, all! It's too bad, too, cause that would have worked out so well...
[/sblock]

Remove ads