• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enigma vs. Wolf Mountain! Ariel judging!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Enigma calls out Wolf Mountain for a battle!

Enigma
Dark Warrior-4
Record: 5-6
Item: Meteor Rock w/ Sig Style- Lightning
3 Yen

Dark Apprentice-(Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style-Lightning)
Dark Warrior-(Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisioned Blade)

"Just so you know...I find your uncle to be like unto a tart, your historic presence to be foul-smelling, and your zen to be quaint. + I find your niece to be brazen, your tower to be incomprehensible, and your armor to be careless."

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Somewhere on a distant mountain cave a hermit who has long been quiet and still emerges and walks down, hearing the call to battle he has not heard in so long.

Wolf Mountain
Fanged and Clawed Wolf
Grasshopper of the Mountain
The Reaper with a Thunder Scythe

of the
Member of the Dojo of the Predator
Brown Belt 2 26-20
Yen 8

Yellow Belt: Signature Style (Scythe),Dojo Style (Wolf), Fist of Fury
Green Belt: Signature Style (Thunder),Dojo Style (Fang), Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Brown Belt: Signature Style (Grasshopper),Dojo Style (Claw), Fist of Fury, Master of Movement

Scythe:Signature Style (Scythe)

"Ah so you have come to challenge me have you darkling ? Well Know Ye That:

I find your ancestor to be cold-hearted, your marketplace to be pretentious, and your focus to be child-like.
"

Rathan

First Post
From the hill above the swamp... a small yet fit woman appers and seems to be wistling a happ tune......

"oh.... a fight!! Great! I haven't judged in soooo long..... this will be great!"

Ariel has decreed this match to take place at the swamp south-west of Shangtung Mountain on the dawn of the fox.

"As I see it.. the evil one with the forked tongue has the better insults..... Enigma may set style and lenth of match.... good luck to you both!"

Ariel twines her fingers together behind her head and rest them there to await the foul one to set the match and for them both to drop into fighting stances....

Phoenix8008

First Post
Enigma knows he needs to make this quick so the lousy honor fighter doesn't have time to pull out lots of his known styles.

"I think we shall go for a speed match of ...hmmmm... four rounds should do nicely. Come get some, poochy!"

Kalanyr

Explorer
The southern cross dances from the plain; parts the cut of the ice!
Chi Strike!

Wolf Mountain launches into an elaborate dance, using the fancy footwork to avoid his opponents blow's as he lashes out with his scythe.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Leaping high over his dancing foe, Enigma falls upon him from above to attack with the strength of his mighty and ancient masters who lie sleeping beneath the boughs of the Dark Forest.

The oak falls on top of the grotto for it flies above the Tomb of the Ancient Kings; wards off the drive of the garden!

Rathan

First Post
"A bright star dancing on the plains at first sign of light..... excellent.... what a splended slight to see!"

Point Wolf Mountain!

1 Flag WM; 0 Flags Enigma

Kalanyr

Explorer
The hammer punches the brush; scatters the pain of the maze!
Fist of Fury
The fox ravages the labyrinth; averts the speed of the sky!

Wolf Mountain launches into a brutal attack, delivering a punch with the force of a hammer behind it before, switching to the cunning and fast fox style and strking at his opponents vulnerable places.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The staff sinuously vanquishes the dungeon; blocks the blood of the feline!
Fist of Fury
The chain demolishes the vineyard; parries the rolling of the venom!

Angered at the Dirty Trick Wolf Mountain grasps the handle of his scythe and uses it like a quarterstaff to launch another two-ended attack at his foe.

Remove ads