• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enigma vs. Wolf Mountain! Ariel judging!

Rathan

First Post
"awww... come now.... just standing around won't help.... do something fun and exciting!"

Point and FoF Wolf Mountain!

3 Flags WM; 0 Flags Enigma

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC- I mentioned that to him the day before yesterday Phoenix... I guess he hasn't gotten around to posting yet.. give him a little more time.. :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The snake drowns the rapids; grasps the rising of the flame!

Wolf mountain attempts to grapple his foe and squeeze the air from Enigma's lungs.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The flying east wind decimates the paradise; shields the pain of the horn!

Carried by a strong breeze Wolf Mountain soars into the sky and drops rapidly using the speed of his descent to add strength to a decimating blow with his scythe.

Rathan

First Post
"the wind does fly... in a way.. and it can cause much destruction in open plains..... so I'll give the round and the match to Wolf Mountain!"

Point and Match WM!

4 Flags WM; 1 Flag Enigma

Enigma.... you fought hard... but your opponent has bested you slightly this day you fall to Dark Warrior 3.. best of luck to you in obtaining your next tier!

WM! excellent job.. you have defended yourself nicely this day and keep your honor....you rise to Brown Belt 3 and add a win to your record.... keep up the good work!

Remove ads