• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enkwell Press' First Open Call (WINNERS POSTED)!

Ashy

First Post
Darn double post...

KoC - drop me an email, blood. :)
Carny - sounds good to me.
Enk - I've got 70 gigs free on my HD - see if you can fill it with your brilliant design and writing.... ;)

Last edited:

DeBhaal

First Post
Well .. youse got an email from me, I'm jes' waitin' on a responce.

I think you might be pleasently suprised at the credits, or not .. who knows.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Ashy said:
...Enk - I've got 70 gigs free on my HD - see if you can fill it with your brilliant design and writing.... ;)

Eeep! Talk about a deadline!

Would a 70 GB SQL database full of "I'm a little teapot" entries count as brilliant design or brilliant writing?

Ashy

First Post
Yes, we have! In fact, I've even had a couple of requests to extend the deadline - would anybody here be interested in that? It might be possible. :D

Ashy

First Post
I'll be getting back to you on that soon, DeBhaal - things have been kinda crazy with the holiday and my wife expecting and all.... :p

Teneb

Explorer
Ashy said:
I'll be getting back to you on that soon, DeBhaal - things have been kinda crazy with the holiday and my wife expecting and all.... :p

AGAIN?!?!?! Congratulations! However, you make me tired by just knowing you. ;)

DeBhaal

First Post
Ashy said:
Well .. I'm also starting work on another Brood product, but I've got a fairly long deadline on it, so can work on whatever you send me first, if needed.

Ashy

First Post
Teneb: LOL! I guess so - we're expecting #5 soon... :)

DeBhaal: Sounds good - I'll be getting back with you in the coming week.

Last edited:

Remove ads