• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

Xath

Moder-gator
You can't wear anything with a gaming company logo on it. Please shower before your shift, and don't look like a bum. If you're coming straight to the ENnies, we're going for business casual this year.

And thanks!

jcfiala

Explorer
Xath said:
You can't wear anything with a gaming company logo on it. Please shower before your shift, and don't look like a bum. If you're coming straight to the ENnies, we're going for business casual this year.

And thanks!

It's so sad that you have to say "don't look like a bum". *shakes head*

Thanks.

Xath

Moder-gator
For me, it's more of a precautionary measure than something from experience. But this is also my first year coordinating volunteers.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Just a heads-up: I accidentally mis-scheduled one of my pick-up games (I thought I was in the wrong session because I'm an idiot), so I might not be able to make the slot for which I signed up. I'm working on switching so I will still be available, but I'll let you know ASAP. That's what I get for trusting my written schedule when I wrote it down wrong :(

EDIT: It didn't pan out--I'm a moron. I can still make 5-6 PM, and I'll definitely be there for that half (though feel free to replace me if there are alts who want that slot)

Last edited:

jcfiala

Explorer
My wife's had a medical emergency, and so I'll be missing Gen Con this year.

As such, I can't cover the 4pm-6pm shift at the Ennies Booth.

Sorry.

Remove ads