• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enter the HellMouth

Corlon

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Becareful though, those who carry guns and use it in the Buffy-verse often come to a bad end ;)

Only if they try to shoot someone but accidentally shoot the girlfriend of a powerful... (witch, mage... what do they call em) and then that person goes physco and tracks you to the ends of he earth.;)

Then again I might become an infultrator, I'm ready for both.

Timothy

First Post
Modern weapons in the buffy-verse work quite effectivly, I just point to the initiative.

Maybe Corlon is something of a one man initiative.

Shalimar

First Post
Timothy said:
Modern weapons in the buffy-verse work quite effectivly, I just point to the initiative.

Maybe Corlon is something of a one man initiative.

The initiative didn't use guns. They used non-lethal weapons designed by government scientists to be effective against a given type of Demon. Mostly electro-weapons with pointy wooden stakes on the bottom. They wanted to get Data, not fight a war.

drothgery

First Post
Shalimar said:

The initiative didn't use guns. They used non-lethal weapons designed by government scientists to be effective against a given type of Demon. Mostly electro-weapons with pointy wooden stakes on the bottom. They wanted to get Data, not fight a war.

True, but Wesley (and others) have used firearms quite effectively on Angel.

Shalimar

First Post
Wesley only used the guns once, and that was against the apocalypse beast. He started with a shotgun, then went on to dual-wield pistols. They didn't work, bounced off ineffectually.

Corlon

First Post
come to think of it... I've seen more sailor moon episodes than I have buffy episodes...

weasly? is he one of the nerdy teenager guys?

Jarval

Explorer
Wesley was the replacement Watcher sent by the Council to replace Giles during Season 3. He moved to LA, and joined the cast of Angel mid Season 1.

Wesley is a younger, but rather stuffier, version of Giles. However, he's proved to be something of an action man while on Angel, and is no longer part of the Watcher's Council.

Remove ads