• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Entertainment, advertising, free stuff!] Beat the Arsenal Challenge!

stevelabny

Explorer
well my game got cancelled so i'm free most of tomorrow too, but i have an odd sleeping schedule, so if you want me around for a specific time frame, let me know.

:D

It seems that Roman isn't going to be showing up, so John Q Mayhem is in. Much to our contender's dismay, what with Argh's Elf-bane powers. *grin*

So now the list is:

• Keoki as Cyme, a human martial artist, battling here.
  • Bigwilly as Mad Mog, a half-orc swordsman, battling here.
  • Stevelabny as Burgeddin, a duergar who will make me cry, battling here.
  • John Q Mayhem as Marcus Argh, a half-Orc blender, battling here.

John Q Mayhem, read the next post about your ability scores. I think you went a bit too munchkin there, buddy.

And I'm sorry Laundreu, but I'm been crushed by Kirby often enough in Super Smash Brothers that his mind powers will not work on me. *grin*

Last edited:

Oh, wait a sec. John Q, you can't take a penalty to your ability scores to get extra points. I mean, 36 point buy is quite enough without dropping your Intelligence and Charisma to 3 and skimming an extra 10 points out of it. :p

Could you fix that? Then we can get started.

Laundreu

First Post
RangerWickett said:
And I'm sorry Laundreu, but I'm been crushed by Kirby often enough in Super Smash Brothers that his mind powers will not work on me. *grin*

Ahem.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But if someone else isn't up for it, I'm next. If I read the thread correctly, that is.

On the other hand, it looks like everybody is ready, so...

;_; Ah, well. ::shakes fist:: Next time, RangerWickett, next time!

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Oh, wait a sec. John Q, you can't take a penalty to your ability scores to get extra points. I mean, 36 point buy is quite enough without dropping your Intelligence and Charisma to 3 and skimming an extra 10 points out of it. :p

Could you fix that? Then we can get started.

Yeah, thought you might have trouble with that. :) I'll fix it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ryan, do you know how the dice code tag works? It's better than the honour system you're using, since die rolls can be seen by all and can't be edited.

Example here: the format is: (dice=#dice)#sides(/dice) -- you replace ( with [ and ) with ], as with all vB code tags.

So, here I'll roll 3d6:

[dice]

If I go back and try to edit this post to try and get a different die result, it won't work. There's no way to cheat. :)

By the way, if the competitors could post here with the times they're likely to be online, it will certainly help me know how often I need to check the threads. I try to reply as quickly as possible, so people who want to go quickly can do so.

Right now it's 12:45 am here. I'll be up for the next three hours. Tomorrow I'll be free from noon to 6pm.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads