ENW Short Story Smackdown Summer 07 (Winner Announced)

yangnome

First Post
Thanks for the pics. No immediate inspiration, which is a bit unusual. i wouldn't call them evil, if anything, I think I'd call them tame :D. I'll write up a story for you sometime in the next 71.5 hours and post it. Knowing me, I'll procrastinate until an hour or two before, then hammer it out.

yangnome said:
... i wouldn't call them evil, if anything, I think I'd call them tame :D.
Now there's a comment from someone way too smug for their boots!
Just because you tormented the previous CDM's contestants worse than in living memory with your diabolical images doesn't give you the right to "ho hum" the current selection.
I look forward to judging your... efforts. ;)

Tame... sheesh. :D

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Hellefire

First Post
Nice pics - glad I looked at the enlarged version...at first I thought the animal with the glasses on was a cow :)

Thanks for posting the GMT time of posting! Should take care of the issue I was having.

Since we arent getting a merged thread, maybe update the first post of this thread to list matches, etc?

Again, I must breathe a sigh of relief and happiness with the no word limit rule. That was a problem for me, in varying degrees, in all 3 cmd's I have competed in. Go new rules, it's your birthday!

Good luck all! At least, until you're my oponent ;).

Aaron

FickleGM vs Cevalic

Round 1, Match 3 -- FickleGM vs Cevalic

Pictures posted at 1557 GMT. Three pictures, 72 hours, no word limit. Picture 3 courtesy of maxfieldjadenfox.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 168

Remove ads