ENWorld Fantasy Basketball IS HERE!!! (league now filled)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Black Omega said:
What categories does your league use?

True on the risk... Though to be honest, and as Nick says, Garnet is too good to pass up...

Anyhow it uses the same categories and I actually proved the trade at about 2 (PST) this afternoon. (I'm more worried that the trade will get rejected because the others will suspect him of raping me... Their not really big basketball fans and it’s sort of done as a layover from football and baseball.)

reapersaurus

First Post
Garnett is a no-brainer.
He pretty much single-handedly made my team competetive last year. And there's no way you can be raped when getting the #1 player in the league.

Just an idea - if any manager drops out during the season, let me know (email in profile).

BTW: It's too bad that non-managers can't follow along the chat on the Yahoo Fantasy board during the season. This thread dies once play over there starts, and I'm curious if there's any livelyness in the chat this year again. ;)

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Hey Reap,

Okamis, one of the players in the fantasy basketball game, could really use the advice of an experienced player like yourself. If you have the time, could you offer him some advice?

If you need to access the board, let me know and I will see what I can do...

His post said:

by: Okamis (r_wagoner_99) Nov 14 8:58pm
I'm gettin' smacked down big-time. So, if anyone's bored, feel free to shoot me an email with some advice in it.
%r_wagoner_99% @yahoo.com (minus the %)

His current team includes:

PG E. Snow (Cle - PG)
SG J. Howard (Dal - GF)
G C. Mobley (Orl - SG)
SF P. Stojakovic (Sac - SF)
PF K. Martin (Den - PF)
F D. Howard (Orl - PF)
Util M. FinleyIL (Dal - GF)
Util N. Hilario (Den - FC)
BN S. Cassell (Min - PG)
BN T. Parker (SA - PG)
BN A. Jefferson (Bos - PF)
BN R. Araujo (Tor - C)
BN Ku. Thomas (NY - FC,PF)

Last edited:

reapersaurus

First Post
aghh - just read this thread today.
I don't check this, for obvious reasons.
If anyone wants to reply to me, please email (in my profile) as this ENWorld thread usually doesn't get any traffic once the season starts (and Yahoo board is used).

And it would be hard to help without seeing the Yahoo board, unfortunately - it holds critical information to the league.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I just saw my first fantasy basketball article of the season, so it reminded me of the EnWorld league.

Is it time to start a new thread on the subject and talk about it, or is it still too early?

Black Omega

First Post
Mistwell said:
I just saw my first fantasy basketball article of the season, so it reminded me of the EnWorld league.

Is it time to start a new thread on the subject and talk about it, or is it still too early?

Probably too early. It was September last time before we got rolling. Give it a month and we can start debating who'll be the new break out players.:)

Remove ads