ENWorld Fantasy Football (ESPN), Week 13, final week of regular season.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Well, two weeks ago I thought my fantasy season was over but I diligently checked to see if I needed to edit my lineup and to my surprise I made the playoffs...

I've never been in a two-week/round playoff game and I have to admit last week I thought it was cool but that I didn't really think my team could win a two-week playoff against the number one seed...

Now I seem to have it all but wrapped up. :)

I would like to thank TO for showing that... Hell I don't know what for! :lol: Same goes for the rest of my receiving core who rarely gave me a good game when I was starting them...

I would also like to announce that my fantasy player of the year is Larry Johnson. It was smart to bump you up in my draft picks. ;) (Not so much you Trent Green.)

Thanks for a good game Maerdwyn! I really thought you where going to get me about an hour ago. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Dungannon said:
I just want to wish the Headhunters luck as we face off for the title.
Thanks! :D I wish you the best of luck too! :D I’m just glad that all of my big players are playing for something right now… (I would hate to have an Indianapolis Colt who’s going to sit half its team now for the last two games I imagine.)

Remove ads