• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ENWorld Gamer] Artist request

I'm interested in artists who would be willing to illustrate for the ENWorld Gamer. I've got several regulars whom I'll be contacting for most of our needs, but I'd like to give different artists an opportunity to work for us. If you're interested, please post here and include a link to a portfolio or a few samples of your work. Also include an email address so I can contact you.

One thing I'm particularly hoping for is to find someone who'd like to do a color illustration for the cover of ENWorld Gamer issue 2, with a deadline of October 17th. We need something involving 50's kids who are werewolves driving hotrods.

If you're interested, please reply by October 4th, and I will respond as soon as possible.

Shawn Richter

First Post
Hi Ryan,
My name is Shawn Richter and I am interested in doing the cover for you for Enworld Gamer. My online portfolio is located at www.wonderealm.tk so check it out and let me know if you can use me (I don't have a lot of colour work on disply, but you can look under the illustrations area in the art section to find the cover I did for Digital Hero #21). I have several years of experience in the comic book and rpg fields, having previously worked for Hero Games, West End Games and Misfit Studios, as well as Frequency Press and Engine Comics in the UK. I apologise for posting this, but I don't have your email address. Please contact me at shawnrichter@rogers.com for any follow up information your may require. I look forward to working with you on this.

Blue Skies,
Shawn Richter

Hellion

First Post
Hi I'd be interested in doing illustrations for Enworld Gamer. Samples of my art can be found at www.hellionsart.com. I primarily work in Black and White but there are samples of my colourwork floating around:) I work primarily for Dark Quest Games and Mongoose Publishing (Signs and Portents Mag most recently) atm, although I am featured in numerous other publications. You can contact me at hellion@hellionsart.com if you are interested:) Comments are also always welcome:)

Thanks for taking the time to post this up for us to see!

OutlawInSpirit

First Post
unfortunately, I don't have any color work available online yet, as I'm fairly new to it, but this is some of my unfinished black and white pencil and/or ink work.

antithesisMA8881138-0003.jpg

beggarReduced.gif

Nakmalar.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads