• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Players' Journal - At Distributors/In Stores?

robaustin

First Post
Is the ENWorld Players' Journal at distributors or in stores? I ask because I ordered it through my online comic shop (www.mycomicshop.com) and they still show that they haven't received it. I'm sure they get their stuff from Diamond Comics Distributors. Has it been shipped to distributors and stores? It went out in the mail over 3 weeks ago I understand.

--*Rob

roytheodd

First Post
Distributors have this product and have been shipping it. Diamond Comics just has strange ways sometimes, but the true game distributors have been shipping it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The owner of Warp1 here in Edmonton won't put it on his product list unless he can see a copy of it first.

Morrus, or anyone else in the know, is there any way retailers can get an example copy of issue #1 before they commit to ordering it regularly? If not then I might have to dig up the coin to order in by snail mail (I hate not having a credit card).

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
The owner of Warp1 here in Edmonton won't put it on his product list unless he can see a copy of it first.

Morrus, or anyone else in the know, is there any way retailers can get an example copy of issue #1 before they commit to ordering it regularly? If not then I might have to dig up the coin to order in by snail mail (I hate not having a credit card).

Cheers!

KF72

He won't buy one if you order it from him and pay for it in full? That is crazy if he won't bring in a paid copy. We have an article in there along with Green Ronin and Bastion Press.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
MEG Hal said:

He won't buy one if you order it from him and pay for it in full? That is crazy if he won't bring in a paid copy. We have an article in there along with Green Ronin and Bastion Press.

While I didn't actually ask him to order it for me or say I'd pay for it in full before he ordered it, that was what I was implying.

Maybe he didn't understand what I wanted. I'll ask him again.

Cheers!

KF72

p.s. By the way Hal, anytime you want send me something for free, let me know. Heh! ;)

Remove ads